IGNORED

Meet and Greet with Pattaya YouTubers at LePub on February 4th at 4PM, Hosted by MisterMitch

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

FB_IMG_1674626982058-300x225.jpg?v=16746

Pattaya, Thailand- Ever wanted a chance to meet some of your favorite YouTubers and social media influencers that cover Thailand and Pattaya? Or perhaps just a chance to meet like-minded folks and discuss Pattaya in general over a few drinks? This is your chance! Hosted by YouTuber MisterMitch the meetup will be on Saturday, February […]

Meet and Greet with Pattaya YouTubers at LePub on February 4th at 4PM, Hosted by MisterMitch
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Fine they’ve given us notice.      Wont be there.    Looks like a sell out.    Sad really 

Edited by keepitfun

20 minutes ago, Farangkie said:

I'm just here for the comments.

They're not disappointing

“Givers have to set limits because takers never do.” - Henry Ford

"No matter how hot she is.... somebody, somewhere is sick to death of her shit" - Me

I cant attend either because I have cancer

I know I know you didn't ask that's too much information but I just wanted you all to know and to gloat that I'll be having more fun than you on Feb 4th

"No matter how hot she is.... somebody, somewhere is sick to death of her shit" - Me

Anyone know how to make an EMP?

WTF,really and I’m already occupied that night slashing my testicles with barbed wire,shame it surely would be a memorable evening….not .

which youtubers ?

and why the hate ?

Mr. Egg is entertaining 

Edited by geoslayer1

7 minutes ago, paulpatts said:

WTF,really and I’m already occupied that night slashing my testicles with barbed wire,shame it surely would be a memorable evening….not .

Shame about you adding the ... not bit at the end otherwise very good.

8 minutes ago, geoslayer1 said:

which youtubers ?

and why the hate ?

Mr. Egg is entertaining 

Location = new York City

When you live here and every weekend you cant go out and let loose without having a fucking camera pointed in and around your face/person and some obnoxious cunt chatting shit loudly like some fucking sadistic Japanese game show host to make it all seem more exciting than it is to get "superchats" they become as welcome as a dose of Gonorrhea

For reference go watch Black Mirror season 2 episode 2 - "White Bear"

Mr. Egg doesn't do that, he specifically goes out of his way to not point his camera where it shouldn't be

I asked about who the other guys were cause I don't recognize them

• Like 2

1 minute ago, geoslayer1 said:

Mr. Egg doesn't do that, he specifically goes out of his way to not point his camera where it shouldn't be

I asked about who the other guys were cause I don't recognize them

Yeah but the meet and greet is for ALL the youtubers in one spot - hence the jokes that at least we'll know where they all are aka where to avoid

I clicked on the link and its really vague who is attending

only guy I kinda noticed was chocolate man in thailand, other than that probably unknows 

chocolate man in thailand is kinda funny most of the time, being his whole gimmick is him annoying Fa and teasing her about how much she like to eat

Edited by geoslayer1

They will be fighting amongst themselves to see who gets to record this marvelous event (signs of pain here) on utoobe for prosperity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've got some unwanted tshirts i will drop off for Bryan. Poor chap only seems to have the one.

• Haha 3

it brings to mind the old monty python sketch of the island only inhabited by Alan Whickers

9 minutes ago, 40 nil said:

The fans lol

I dont know anyone who lives here who is a fan

I only ever see them get the pitchfork treatment by the expats

It'll be just holidaymakers of whom live vicariously through them the other 50 weeks a year

• Like 2

well.....

if they blow up some Balloons and offer Free Food + Free Beer , it might change 80% of the minds on this forum here lol

5 hours ago, The Pattaya News said:

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

FB_IMG_1674626982058-300x225.jpg?v=16746

Pattaya, Thailand- Ever wanted a chance to meet some of your favorite YouTubers and social media influencers that cover Thailand and Pattaya? Or perhaps just a chance to meet like-minded folks and discuss Pattaya in general over a few drinks? This is your chance! Hosted by YouTuber MisterMitch the meetup will be on Saturday, February […]

-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

Who the F is Mister Mitch ? Any relation to Mr Bitch