IGNORED

DeBua not open yet?

Tapaz1976

I found it mentioned in a thread or two here but when going online trying to book a room can't find it in any of the major booking sites and also besides a Facebook page they don't seem to have a website yet.

42 minutes ago, Tapaz1976 said:

I found it mentioned in a thread or two here but when going online trying to book a room can't find it in any of the major booking sites and also besides a Facebook page they don't seem to have a website yet.

From the YouTube reviews I've seen of it, De Bua is still walk-ins only. If you need a reservation then perhaps you have a friend currently in Pattaya who could walk in for you to make a reservation?

Yeah it’s open I did a walk through the other day. Not entirely finished in places but they are accepting walk-ins as above. Room was nice. 

• 1 month later...

Just now, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Is it still walk in only? I couldn’t find a website for this hotel.

They have a Facebook page and you can contact them via messenger 

I stayed with them last month , a few things I didn't like , not sure if they were teething problems, but probably wouldn't repeat 

cash only , no laundry service , no food service , no toilet on pool level ( there is one a floor lower , but I only found that out a couple of days before leaving .. ) , safety box was positioned so low I had to get on the floor to use ..

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

44 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

They have a Facebook page and you can contact them via messenger 

I stayed with them last month , a few things I didn't like , not sure if they were teething problems, but probably wouldn't repeat 

cash only , no laundry service , no food service , no toilet on pool level ( there is one a floor lower , but I only found that out a couple of days before leaving .. ) , safety box was positioned so low I had to get on the floor to use ..

I think I have mentioned debua in other threads, but a couple things to be noted with this.  When you say no laundry service it must be only laundry for personal items as found the room cleaning service there to be quite good.  Guess I never get laundry on clothes done by hotel anyways as there so many other, cheaper options available closeby.  

On the safe side this may be an issue for some as the junior suite I had did not even have a safe.  There was a bank of them behind/off to side of  the front desk that you were given a key for, but these would not fit computers or anything big.  Guess I am lazy and really do not store stuff in a safe anyways.

I actually enjoyed my stay there and probably my only beef was with the slow elevator, but since it not so many floors it really is not so slow.  For the price I paid(1400b) I thought it was very good value relative to the quality compared to other close by options - centara, areca, amethyst, any of the other cheaper places right there.

I'd forgotten about the slow elevator.... it was a real pain sometimes 

also to get towels for the pool , you had to go down to reception and also to drop them off as well 

I stayed over seven days , so my room with balcony was discounted to 1,300 per night 

I had to pay a deposit of 2k to book , they gave me their bank details and a QR code 

Edited by Stillearly

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone has pics of their Junior Suite? Is the setup more like Payaa hotel suite where bathtub is beside the bed and not in bathroom?

Edit: scratch that, pics are on their fb page. 

Edited by JayKay

• 3 weeks later...

Did someone have the chance to stay in a "master" or "king master" suite yet? Are these nice rooms?

On 02/04/2023 at 23:09, JayKay said:

Anyone has pics of their Junior Suite? Is the setup more like Payaa hotel suite where bathtub is beside the bed and not in bathroom?

Edit: scratch that, pics are on their fb page. 

I stayed in the junior suite end of january/first of feb.  The bathtub is at the end of the bed and than the shower is beside it.  The toilet/sink is at the other end of the room right off the door going out.  It seems like a very impractical design, but for Pattaya things it really was quite nice.  I quite enjoyed this hotel and would recommend.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I've just booked this place for the end of June. Well I think I have. I messaged on the line app, confirmed my dates and selected a superior room at the front. they have asked me for a picture of my passport and have confirmed the booking but I wasn't asked for a deposit and the only confirmation I have is the line chat.

Should I be worried that I won't have a room when I arrive? :unsure:

If you have Line contact with them why not do a video call and ask for booking reference number.I see they are on Agoda. @daytripperz

Edited by Gaztop08

5 minutes ago, Gaztop08 said:

If you have Line contact with them why not do a video call and ask for booking reference number.I see they are on Agoda. @daytripperz

Thanks for replying. It's not on Agoda for the dates I want, but I can see it's £41 a night for other dates. It's cheaper booking direct at around £31 per night. I'll message then tomorrow for some kind of booking confirmation. 

Also do the superior rooms have room safes? I've seen a video from just after it opened and the room didn't have one. 

• 3 weeks later...

Why don't they have a proper website or at least are on the main booking sites with all their room options? Seems quite unprofessional to only have a Facebook page these days.

9 hours ago, Tapaz1976 said:

Why don't they have a proper website or at least are on the main booking sites with all their room options? Seems quite unprofessional to only have a Facebook page these days.

https://www.agoda.com/debua-hotel-pattaya/hotel/pattaya-th.html

8 hours ago, Garzan said:

Yes limited rooms available on Agoda and only the standard and superior double (which seems to be always sold out). No options for the Junior suite, executive rooms,....

Besides Agoda they are not on any other major booking site.

So again don't understand why they don't try to be more visible/have more options for tourists to book their rooms.

I have been trying to book a Superior Room at the Debua via Facebook. After several hours of messaging I have managed to get a price. However it's like pulling teeth to get them to confirm if they have a room for my dates and answer the question how do I actually book?

I have been keeping an eye on Agoda but, the room selection is limited to just a standard room.