IGNORED

Royal Jordanian

Maah

Anyone had any experiences with this airline? It's appeared as an option on one of my flight searches with good flight times and a pretty good price 

I flew to Bangkok  with them in October  one transit in Amman . Yes not expensive but poor service in cabin . On second leg into bkk they wouldn't  serve any hot drinks ( danger to passengers was the reason ) I would not fly with them again and not recommend  . I came on a one way ticket so will look elsewhere  when time to return to London  

They have always had a long connection on the return sectors into Heathrow from Amman for as long as I can remember and because of that have always avoided them

Good service though on other routings

• 2 months later...

The Business Class lounge in Amman is one of the best I've been to.     My flight from Bangkok to Amman was very good, up there with any other business class provider.    the flight from Amman to Amsterdam, not so much.

I can't speak for economy.

Also to note that Royal Jordanian is part of the OneWorld Alliance if status/points is a factor for you