IGNORED

Is the Sanctuary of Truth open to the public?

Hello Travelers

I am a traveler and love exploring different cultures and cities. This time, I want to explore the beauty of Pattaya. Pattaya is a popular beach city in Thailand located on the country’s east coast. It faces the Gulf of Thailand and welcomes millions of visitors each year. The vibrant city offers something for everyone, from thrilling nightlife to stunning natural beauty. Visitors can explore the beautiful beaches, visit lively markets and shopping malls, or take in cultural attractions such as the Sanctuary of Truth, a unique wooden temple. There is no shortage of activities and sights to explore in Pattaya. The city is also well known for its delicious street food, which visitors can sample on a night market tour or at the many local restaurants. From traditional Thai dishes to international cuisines, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Visitors can also take boat trips around the nearby islands and explore underwater life in beautiful coral reefs. However, as I am visiting the city for the first time. I am here to ask some questions.

Are there any special regulations I should know before visiting the city?

Do you recommend any particular restaurants or night markets to eat at?

What kind of boat trips are available around the islands near Pattaya?

Are there any famous coral reefs I can explore while diving in Pattaya?

Where can I find coupons and discounts on activities in the city? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you!

12 minutes ago, symakhan said:

Hello Travelers

I am a traveler and love exploring different cultures and cities. This time, I want to explore the beauty of Pattaya. Pattaya is a popular beach city in Thailand located on the country’s east coast. It faces the Gulf of Thailand and welcomes millions of visitors each year. The vibrant city offers something for everyone, from thrilling nightlife to stunning natural beauty. Visitors can explore the beautiful beaches, visit lively markets and shopping malls, or take in cultural attractions such as the Sanctuary of Truth, a unique wooden temple. There is no shortage of activities and sights to explore in Pattaya. The city is also well known for its delicious street food, which visitors can sample on a night market tour or at the many local restaurants. From traditional Thai dishes to international cuisines, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Visitors can also take boat trips around the nearby islands and explore underwater life in beautiful coral reefs. However, as I am visiting the city for the first time. I am here to ask some questions.

Are there any special regulations I should know before visiting the city?

Do you recommend any particular restaurants or night markets to eat at?

Are there any famous coral reefs I can explore while diving in Pattaya?

Where can I find coupons and discounts on activities in the city? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you!

https://sanctuaryoftruthmuseum.com/

2 hours ago, symakhan said:

Yes. And I would recommend it. 

2 hours ago, symakhan said:

Ko Larn. Worth a day or two. 

Only special regulation I can think of is don't vape in public. As for places to eat. There's places all over the place. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 9 months later...
On 21/01/2023 at 02:07, Thomaz73 said:

Yes. And I would recommend it. 

Ko Larn. Worth a day or two. 

Only special regulation I can think of is don't vape in public. As for places to eat. There's places all over the place. 

Will be hitting Ko Larn, can I get to Koh Samui as well? I don't mind staying Pattaya but I'd like to hit a island or two during the day for at least a day or two to spread my wings a bit. Will hit sanctuary too, it looks beautiful

39 minutes ago, quietguy76 said:

Will be hitting Ko Larn, can I get to Koh Samui as well? I don't mind staying Pattaya but I'd like to hit a island or two during the day for at least a day or two to spread my wings a bit. Will hit sanctuary too, it looks beautiful

You can fly to Koh Samui from Pattaya Utapo airport.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, oldesalt2001 said:

You can fly to Koh Samui from Pattaya Utapo airport.  

Indeed. Also from Swampy or DM. It's not exactly nearby. The reason I soured on it is that the airport is owned by Bangkok Airways and the monopoly prices are ridiculous. Might as well go to Krabi or Phuket or countless other islands. 

• Thanks 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png