IGNORED

Sai Kaew beach.

Going2Siam

A week ago or so I drove down to Sai Kaew as I wanted a day on the beach with cleaner water than what  Pattaya can offer. At the Naval base gate I was ready to give my passport to the guard who usually keeps it till I sign out from the base. The guard told me I could not drive my scoot innside the base. If I wanted to get in he could call a taxi to take me to the beach. 

I asked if he meant the songthaew that goes from the meeting point at the kiosk to the beach or if I needed a taxi from outside to take me to the meeting point or all the way to the beach? He didn't understand my question but repeated "I call taxi?" 

I dropped the whole project and went back to Pattaya 

Does anybody know if there are new routines at the gate or if I just picked the wrong day or time? After all it's a military base so they could have drills or whatever the same day.

I'm not leaving my passport with anyone in Thailand.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.