IGNORED

Hotel Near Soi Honey

Whooah

Would appreciate advice from anyone on best hotel for Soi Honey mongering - only if you have stayed there please.

Planning a trip this year and like massage shops with HE/BBBJ/FS.

Requirements:

Convienent to Soi Honey

No joiner fee

Up to $60 USD ( less certainly better)

Thanks much!

I love the Bay Breeze right on Soi Honey (2nd Rd end). It will be closed for renovations early May to early August. Once the renovations are done it should hopefully be back to its former glory, at the moment the common areas are not a sight to behold that’s for sure. 
They will have a range of rooms that will fit your budget pending on the time of year you go. 

I second the Bay Breeze.  I wanted to stay there on my November 2022 trip but it was full so I went to Intimate hotel instead.

Intimate was OK (I got a good rate on Agoda - better than the hotel website) but it is showing its age and it's not quite as convenient for the Soi Diana / LK / Honey / Chaiyapoon area as some other hotels.

As TBES has said Page 10 (over second road) is an option as is Areca on Soi Diana.  There are also a few hotels on / off Buakhao to consider (Chaba Hut and Diana Estate - not stayed, Sutus Court - stayed once, a bit basic).

There's also the Irish Rovers (and others) on LK Metro.  I used to spend my first few trips staying on LK Metro (Irish Rovers, Drunken Duck and Billabong) until I got old and wanted to get to sleep before 4am!

I stayed in Boutique 247 and it was good.

The glass shower is fun. The swimming pool has good views. The room is not that big like in others hotels but it’s big enough.

I highly recommend to ask for a room in the Soi Honey side. Rooms in Tree town side are quite noisy until late.

• Thanks 3

Areca Lodge in Soi Diana.

Range of rooms, check website. I'd say 3-4 star, depending on your room choice.

Two pools, good breakfast, short walk to Soi  Buakhao or to Second Road for baht bus service.

I'm leaning towards Page 10 for my next trip due to good price, big room size and a stones throw away.

However if I can get a larger room then I'd consider 24/7 or Acqua as I want to be within spitting distance to the action. (the 5-10 minute walk to Areca is "too far!" 😄)

Considering hitting every bar and massage joint along Honey at least once next trip (talent permitting) and don't want to get too distracted by being too close to LK.

11 minutes ago, Bobson VaGene said:

However if I can get a larger room then I'd consider 24/7 or Acqua as I want to be within spitting distance to the action. (the 5-10 minute walk to Areca is "too far!" 😄)

24/7 has suite rooms as well which are spacious 

1 hour ago, Sloracer said:

24/7 has suite rooms as well which are spacious 

I'll definitely get a suite at 24/7 if available. If not then Page 10.

Suites at Acqua seem Always booked and 23sq is too cramped

23 minutes ago, Bobson VaGene said:

I'll definitely get a suite at 24/7 if available. If not then Page 10.

Suites at Acqua seem Always booked and 23sq is too cramped

The pic will give you some idea of 24/7 suite size, pic taken from bedroom.

On left was a small office table and chair for PC work.

Lumii_20230119_175901195.thumb.jpg.70664593c58b2df97bca5437c7560587.jpg

• Thanks 1

Do 24/7 charge joiner fee?

Thanks for the pic, the suite sholud  be sufficient for my needs and a kitchenette is good for the occasional "Neuken en ze Keuken" 😉

7 minutes ago, Bobson VaGene said:

Do 24/7 charge joiner fee?

Thanks for the pic, the suite sholud  be sufficient for my needs and a kitchenette is good for the occasional "Neuken en ze Keuken" 😉

No joiner fee when I was there.

no joiner fee at 247 (for the first joiner). 
in the past they asked for 500 when you came back with two girls at the same time. i assume it's still the same, but i don't know for sure. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

I had many happy stays at Page 10 where the rooms are considerably larger than the Pattaya average. However they started to scrimp on the maintenance budget and the rooms were starting to show some serious wear and tear. They did start a refurbishment program but i would also appreciate some feedback from someone who has stayed in the past year or so as it will probably be on my shortlist for my next trip

fyi there's some construction going on near the corner of honey and 2nd Road. Intermittently there are loud pile driver noise happening throughout the week. I'm in VT6 and it can be annoying so I assume that Page 10 will be similar.

• Like 2

On 19/01/2023 at 16:31, neilri2001 said:

I had many happy stays at Page 10 where the rooms are considerably larger than the Pattaya average. However they started to scrimp on the maintenance budget and the rooms were starting to show some serious wear and tear. They did start a refurbishment program but i would also appreciate some feedback from someone who has stayed in the past year or so as it will probably be on my shortlist for my next trip

Staying there in April I hope they make the needed improvements. How bad is the wear and tear? And the cleanliness? 

On 21/01/2023 at 16:35, gmonte said:

Staying there in April I hope they make the needed improvements. How bad is the wear and tear? And the cleanliness? 

The cleanliness was never an issue, at least not in my experience. As i mentioned in my post above i would also welcome some feedback from someone who has stayed there in the recent past as my most recent stay there was pre covid.