Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Onward flight tickets for trip length of overall 6 months

KyleReading

Now I'm well aware that you'll struggle to get past check in (even with a return ticket) if the overall trip length is over 45 days without that proof of an onward ticket and with no Visa....thats easily sorted with the onward ticket scenario

However what about if you're arriving on a one way ticket plus the proof of onward travel in the first 45 days....so in short no return ticket as such

My intention for personal reasons was to start buying tickets in reverse BKK-LON-BKK but clearly I have to get to Thailand in the first place having not been since February 2020 when Covid struck

Now the obvious answer is get the SETV but have no intention of staying longer than 1 month within Thailand initially after arriving as intending travelling around SE Asia

My personal thoughts are it wont be an issue at check in as long as I have proof of onward travel within that first 45 days

What do you guys think ??

A return ticket was never a requirement, only an onward ticket to anywhere outside of Thailand.

2 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

A return ticket was never a requirement, only an onward ticket to anywhere outside of Thailand.

So you'tre saying its unlikely to be a problem alongside a proper onward ticket with 45 days ??

As long as you can show an onward ticket within the 45 days you’ll be fine.

• Like 3

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

4 minutes ago, KyleReading said:

So you'tre saying its unlikely to be a problem alongside a proper onward ticket with 45 days ??

Yes as long as you come by 31 March and can get the 45 day stamp, you just need a ticket to leave the country within 44 days. I've come on a one way ticket myself before, and had a cheap Thai air asia as my onward ticket. I've also been reading people using a real cheap bus ticket as well, but I've never tried that one.

• Like 2

Just to point out that BKK-LON-BKK is usually a couple-of-hundred quid more-expensive than LON-BKK-LON, in case the OP wasn't aware of it.