Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fly bird condo

Invicta

Fly bird condos, Always so cheap for sale on various websites. Anybody know why, old building, rough area, wrong location, poorly maintained? It seems like it is in same bracket as Nirun, 9 Karat and Majestic in Jomtien. I guess that is why it is better to take a look around when you are “boots on the ground “rather than  looking at the internet from far away

i've seen it. the inside of a specific unit may be great but the condo buildings/surround are a different story

• Like 2

On 12/01/2023 at 15:23, WhiteThai said:

From the looks of this room, Nirun would be a big step up.

https://www.hipflat.co.th/en/ads/84ullue010h220hu22e4739349utll83

You can over develop - always buy the cheapest property on a good road not the other way round !

https://www.hipflat.co.th/en/listings/chonburi-condo-fywgcxyh

Just seen a YT video of Flybird and the maintenance of buildings is non existent, the swimming pool is disgusting. It has convinced me to look in better area and not bargain basement properties 

For cheaper condos, that are not dumps, VT1 and Jomtien Beach Condos (buildings A1, 2, 3 cheaper than buildings S1, 2) are probably your best bet. Neither have big units, 32sqm & 26sqm respectively, but will be under 1m and not too bad for the price. 

Another option might be Baan Suan Lalana. It’s always been a cheaper option but since Covid prices seem to have fallen off a cliff. Not sure what’s going on there but even more on the market than usual.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

22 minutes ago, davidge said:

For cheaper condos, that are not dumps, VT1 and Jomtien Beach Condos (buildings A1, 2, 3 cheaper than buildings S1, 2) are probably your best bet. Neither have big units, 32sqm & 26sqm respectively, but will be under £1m and not too bad for the price. 

Another option might be Baan Suan Lalana. It’s always been a cheaper option but since Covid prices seem to have fallen off a cliff. Not sure what’s going on there but even more on the market than usual.

You don't really mean this price??

1 hour ago, thainet said:

You don't really mean this price??

What do you mean? Too high or too low?

Condos in Jomtien Beach are often on the market for under £1m, and that’s asking price not what they actually sell for. Well modernised studios in buildings S1 and S2 often have higher asking prices. Studios in buildings A1, A2 and A3 are usually cheaper. I viewed a studio in S1 that was on for 850k just before Covid.

Asking prices in VT1 are often just above 1m but again it depends on renovation.

I am talking about studios here not larger units.

There are units in Baan Suan Lalana now on the market for not much more than 1m, and they’re larger units. As I said, something seems to be up there as prices really have dropped (rather than recovering Post-Covid).

13 minutes ago, davidge said:

Condos in Jomtien Beach are often on the market for under £1m

I reckon they all would be under 40,000,000 bt

35 minutes ago, davidge said:

What do you mean? Too high or too low?

Condos in Jomtien Beach are often on the market for under £1m, and that’s asking price not what they actually sell for. Well modernised studios in buildings S1 and S2 often have higher asking prices. Studios in buildings A1, A2 and A3 are usually cheaper. I viewed a studio in S1 that was on for 850k just before Covid.

Asking prices in VT1 are often just above £1m but again it depends on renovation.

I am talking about studios here not larger units.

There are units in Baan Suan Lalana now on the market for not much more than £1m, and they’re larger units. As I said, something seems to be up there as prices really have dropped (rather than recovering Post-Covid).

£1m is 40 million baht--???......

2 minutes ago, thainet said:

£1m is 40 million baht--???......

Ah, I see now. Edited my post - I’ve been looking at U.K. property this week! 😊

On 17/01/2023 at 08:42, davidge said:

For cheaper condos, that are not dumps, VT1 and Jomtien Beach Condos (buildings A1, 2, 3 cheaper than buildings S1, 2) are probably your best bet. Neither have big units, 32sqm & 26sqm respectively, but will be under 1m and not too bad for the price. 

Apart from Nirun (which I'm considering) do you know any condos reasonablely central  for under 1.5mil? I've looked at Diana estate but all closer to 2 mil in foreign name.

Edited by Baxidar ba

7 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Apart from Nirun (which I'm considering) do you know any condos reasonablely central  for under 1.5mil? I've looked at Diana estate but all closer to 2 mil in foreign name.

Not so many centrally located. I have seen some condos in Pattaya Center Condo for that sort of price - usually low floor with no view. It might be worth a look.

On 12/01/2023 at 15:00, Invicta said:

Fly bird condos, Always so cheap for sale on various websites. Anybody know why, old building, rough area, wrong location, poorly maintained? ................

never been inside, but known a few TGs who stay there because it's cheap.

I don't think farang are their target market..... spose the quota will be low at least.  :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

9 Karat?

17 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

If you go to bahtsold and search the condos for sale section using price low to high you will find quite a few for sale below 1.5 million.fair few face book group's with Pattaya property for sale worth searching for also.