IGNORED

Looking for recommendations for hotels that offer monthly rates

mirrorrim

I'll be coming to Pattaya for a month starting next week and I'm looking for a hotel or condo that offers monthly rates. My budget is 10000 - 20000 baht though I'd like to be on the lower side of that range. I'd like to be close to the action, near Soi 6 or Walking Street but I'm open to other areas as well. I don't need anything too fancy, just a clean room with air conditioning and hot water is enough. Let me know if you have anything in mind. Thanks!

Edited by mirrorrim
more details

10,000 bahts per month is less than 350 a day. I've never heard of anything that cheap.

20,000 bahts per month is about 650 a day.

Suggest you trawl through Agoda to check the cheapest places; the site does have a price filter. Remember though that the prices shown are nett: you need to add taxes etc - think total is +17%.

If you do book, suggest you do so for just two or three days first to be sure you are happy to stay on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bonkabit said:

10,000 bahts per month is less than 350 a day. I've never heard of anything that cheap.

20,000 bahts per month is about 650 a day.

Suggest you trawl through Agoda to check the cheapest places; the site does have a price filter. Remember though that the prices shown are nett: you need to add taxes etc - think total is +17%.

If you do book, suggest you do so for just two or three days first to be sure you are happy to stay on.

On my walks I've seen plenty of hotels and guesthouses promoting a monthly rent from thb 5.000 and up. Haven't stayed in any and not able to recommend but surely other BM can

Try Diana Estate.  Soi buakhao. 

You are in the heart of the action for that area.

Meow does private rentals. 

• Like 1

RCon Blue Ocean towards soi Bukhaow tuesday/friday market has decent rooms for 6/7,000 baht.

Charlie place and Nikom run you about 15000 month after taxes on Agoda

They are guesthouse but they do have a lift. 

Lots of noise if that is a problem 

Not so much for me

If you want to on top of action; Soi Boomerang 

20230110_174859.thumb.jpg.6e90cd2a4d149d3388530f92dee31936.jpg

Lots of low key guesthouses and hotels in the market-end of Buakhao

20230110_174340.thumb.jpg.43a53c9318a2d8d9647e688c3c55cf9d.jpg²20230110_172200.thumb.jpg.2ac91d87d3d9e858ac373e1bb4dab352.jpg

Edited by Kandinski
Add pics
  • Like 3

at the moment staying at marin place next to buakhow Market 11000 a month ,its an old hotel but its maintained to a decent standard room cleaned 3 times a week I would have chosen diana Estate but its full until February. 

• Like 3