IGNORED

Strange circumstances

saulb

Im going to bangkok next May. Have a interview. And provably have the job. The work start on June. But in case i dont get the job, i will like to spent about 4 mounts over there and traveling into other coutries in the area.

What kind of visa should i have in this case to make more easy to obtain the work visa there, in case i accept this offert?

You should apply for a NON IMMO "B" visa, which allows you to come to Thailand to look for work, its easier to get a work permit opposed to arriving with an "o" visa.

great info laamok

You should apply for a NON IMMO "B" visa, which allows you to come to Thailand to look for work, its easier to get a work permit opposed to arriving with an "o" visa.

Thats good but i dont know why im been told in the Thailand Embassy at Denmark. I must go as a turist, and come back to Denmark with a contrat signed and them they will give me the non immo visa.

That is normal? or I just told with the wrong person?

Edited by saulb