IGNORED

Sunny Taxi cheap offers .

jerry

New photo PA.jpg

As probably a few of you already know , Sun (my partner) has started her own taxi company a few months ago . Business going great but sometimes we have trips to or from where it's not always easy to find a return customer ... Taxi companies need these return trips to make things profitable with the already minimal margins in the Thai taxi world . 

In this thread we're gonna offer these return trips for special prices to match them with our already booked rides . 

There are a few game rules ... 

- NO ... we cannot change the times .  

- It's either the Civic or the Camry , the post will state which one it is . 

- If for some reason the original trip gets cancelled the cheap return gets cancelled as well of course . 

Honda Civic PA.jpg  

Camry1 PA.jpg 

Sunny taxi has their own new low mileage cars , experienced lady drivers and as one of the few companies passenger insursance is included .  

Interested in one of the trips ... ? 

Cantact Sun through LINE , MESSENGER , PHONE ... info is on her businesscard ... you can also leave a message here or send me a PM . 

(Trips do have an ID number , please mention it when you contact her to avoid misunderstandings) . 

Edited by jerry

TRIP ID : PASD 1 

January 6th 

- Koh Chang Laem Ngop pier to Pattaya /Jomtien 

- 1.00/1.30pm 

- Honda Civic 

Normal price 3500Bht ... special price 2000Bht 

Max 2 passengers with luggage . 

Edited by jerry

TRIP ID : PASD 2 

January 9th 

- Koh Chang Laem Ngop pier to Pattaya/Jomtien 

- 1.00/1.30pm 

- Toyota Camry Premium 

- Normal price 4500Bht ... special price 2500Bht 

Max 3 passengers with luggage . 

Edited by jerry

TRIP ID : PASD3 

January 10th 

- Koh Chang Laem Ngop pier to Pattaya/Jomtien 

- 12.30/1.00pm 

- Honda Civic 

- Normal price 3500Bht ... special price 2200Bht 

TRIP ID : PASD4 

January 12th 

- Pattaya/Jomtien to Koh Chang Laem Ngop pier 

- 8am 

- Toyota Camry Premium 

- Max 3 passengers with luggage . 

Edited by jerry

There are a few game rules ... 

- NO ... we cannot change the times .  

- It's either the Civic or the Camry , the post will state which one it is . 

- If for some reason the original trip gets cancelled the cheap return gets cancelled as well of course

Good prices but the cancelled return trip possibility, that would be a deal breaker for me. 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

5 minutes ago, LeoTex said:

Good prices but the cancelled return trip possibility, that would be a deal breaker for me

Can't see why, there's always options with other companies at full fare and you should recieve a fair warning if the outbound trip get cancelled.

Just now, Kandinski said:

Can't see why, there's always options with other companies at full fare and you should recieve a fair warning if the outbound trip get cancelled.

That true, but if you are one of the places and are counting on your trip and don't get far warning, you may have problems with finding a trip back to Pattaya on short notice to meet your schedule. 

Maybe it just me, but I don't want a travel reservation cancelled that I have already booked. 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

44 minutes ago, LeoTex said:

That true, but if you are one of the places and are counting on your trip and don't get far warning, you may have problems with finding a trip back to Pattaya on short notice to meet your schedule. 

Maybe it just me, but I don't want a travel reservation cancelled that I have already booked. 

Maybe so, but that's the exact reason it's discounted

same thing happens with 'empty leg' and 'positioning flights' with charter aircraft

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Devolved1000 said:

I sent email and haven't gotten back to me yet

PM sent 

4 hours ago, LeoTex said:

Less than 5% of the trips gets cancelled so the risk is not that big but it can happen . 

That's why it's cheap ... If you don't want to take the risk book at the normal price and we guarantee your trip . 

Can't expect us to drive 500km+ (8 hours) for 2000/2500Bht . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Trip ID : PASD5 

January 11th 

- Pattaya/Jomtien to Laem Ngop pier Koh Chang 

- 8am 

- Honda Civic 

Normal price 3500Bht ... special price 2200Bht 

On 05/01/2023 at 22:00, jerry said:

TRIP ID : PASD4 

January 12th 

- Pattaya/Jomtien to Koh Chang Laem Ngop pier 

- 8am 

- Toyota Camry Premium 

- Max 3 passengers with luggage . 

No offence Jerry but I usually only pay 3,800thb for a Taxi from Koh Chang Grande (White Sands Beach) to Bangkok which includes all ferry fares & tolls... Same cost when I got the guy to come pick me up from On Nut to take me to KC... Brand new mini-van & just the 2 of us.

Just a suggestion (Sun is clearly doing very well so probably doesn't need my unasked for advice) but if she maybe advertised it for 1,500b for 2 people as a shared transit, she might be able to pick up a couple of rides?

As I say it's just a thought & if I saw a 1,500b trip to KC I would probably jump on it, but at 2,500b I'd rather pick my own timetable... E.g. if I were to book a taxi on Bolt to KC Grande right now it would be < 2,600 THB (Economy car a bit cheaper).

7231DDAB-0333-4B36-A14A-9C30704D95D8.png

Edited by Just Browsing

40 minutes ago, Just Browsing said:

No offence Jerry but I usually only pay 3,800thb for a Taxi from Koh Chang Grande (White Sands Beach) to Bangkok which includes all ferry fares & tolls... Same cost when I got the guy to come pick me up from On Nut to take me to KC... Brand new mini-van & just the 2 of us.

Just a suggestion (Sun is clearly doing very well so probably doesn't need my unasked for advice) but if she maybe advertised it for 1,500b for 2 people as a shared transit, she might be able to pick up a couple of rides?

As I say it's just a thought & if I saw a 1,500b trip to KC I would probably jump on it, but at 2,500b I'd rather pick my own timetable... E.g. if I were to book a taxi on Bolt to KC Grande right now it would be < 2,600 THB (Economy car a bit cheaper).

Thanks for your advice ... no offence taken . 

- Firstly the trips are 2200Bht not 2500Bht . 

- I can garantee you no Bolt driver is going to the pier for that money ... and surely not onto the ferry (400Bht 2 way and 4/5 hours extra time) . Bolt trips over 150km can't even be booked anymore so a bit surprised you even got a quote ... if i try it sends me to the closest bus/minibus station . Of the Bolt riders 95%doens't run LPG and will pay already 1200Bht for gas . Will very likely have to spend the night on KC and won't find a return ride . Besides that our cars are quite a bit nicer than 95% of the Bolt ones .  

- We buy trips for 2000/2500Bht if we can't find a customer so 1500Bht is not interesting . People don't want joined rides . 

- Found a return customer for all our 6 KC trips for this week ... may sound a bit arrogant (not meant to) but expats and long term stayers are not really our target audience ... 2 week tourists don't know all the inns and outs and are happy to find a discounted trip .    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, jerry said:

Bolt trips over 150km can't even be booked anymore so a bit surprised you even got a quote ... if i try it sends me to the closest bus/minibus station

have no problems booking Bolt to Asoke (Bangkok) or Ban Phe (Koh Samet) & whilst I’ve never tried as we normally use the same guy, it seems I could book 1 for Koh Chang as shown in the screen shot.. The guy we normally use does provide a service to the hotel on the Island but I wouldn’t ask a random bolt driver to take me further than the pier, I just used KC Grande as a destination point as I know the hotel well.

All that said, you’ve clearly got your pricing right as your getting customers for all of your “Positioning” trips so I’ll shut up now & continue to wish you & Sun all the best in your new venture, we have you guys at the top of our list for our next airport run… 

• 2 weeks later...

What would the fare be for picking me up at Pattaya hotel and taking me up to airport to pick up wife and return us back to hotel please?

Living Life Large 😃😃

6 hours ago, Bob4678 said:

What would the fare be for picking me up at Pattaya hotel and taking me up to airport to pick up wife and return us back to hotel please?

Living Life Large 😃😃

@jerry

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bob4678 said:

Living Life Large 😃😃

Hello Bob , send you a PM . 

I used Sunny taxi yesterday from airport to pattaya. Really great!! Easy pickup and great diver she drove around 110kmh 65 mph all the way and didn't constantly change lanes as some other do. Newish Toyota with plenty of space I'm 2m tall and had no problem to fit. 

I very happy and can really recommend to use them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sent an email thru for my arrival trip next Tues.   Looking forward to a stress free trip after the flight 

On 27/01/2023 at 13:06, perrran said:

I used Sunny taxi yesterday from airport to pattaya. Really great!! Easy pickup and great diver she drove around 110kmh 65 mph all the way and didn't constantly change lanes as some other do. Newish Toyota with plenty of space I'm 2m tall and had no problem to fit. 

I very happy and can really recommend to use them. 

Recommendation not very useful when you don't say price. That is after all one of the most important details imo. But the driving skills sounds good tho. Maybe I'll try them next trip.

Edited by Odinrex

• 2 weeks later...

Email sent for my upcoming March trip. 

Ohhhhhhhhh, the excitement is building!!

• 1 month later...
On 12/02/2023 at 12:37, Chachi420 said:

Email sent for my upcoming March trip. 

Ohhhhhhhhh, the excitement is building!!

Update... 

I used Sunny Taxi both from and to the airport, and they were very professional. Timely, good communication and very well priced at 1200bt all inclusive each way. 

Well recommended 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Used Sunny's service to Koh Chang recently then picked up from Trat for the return. Excellent service both times.

image.png