IGNORED

Nature View Hotel on Soi Buakhao?

Mrkenzo

Hi all

For the past many trips I have stayed at View Talay 6 and lately at Acqua hotel (great hotel and location but rooms are way to small for me).

Last time in a Bath bus I heard some Falange talking about Nature View hotel and really gave it some nice words on the way when we passed it by on Soi Buakhao.

So now its time to plan accommodation for my next trip and I find it quite particularly that you cannot book this hotel on any of the usual hotel sites.

I sent them an email inquiry about price and availability, which they replied very fast and rooms are around 1.000-1.200 bath per night ranging from a normal room to a big size corner room.

So to my questions?

1. Is there any hotel review in this forum for Nature view, I simply cant find one.

2. Anyone who have stayed there and can recommend the below room?

Grand Deluxe  :  1,140.-/night (daily) 1,040.-/night (weekly) 

Bigger, Front side corner room with balcony, facing soi Buakhao street 

3. It looks like there is a construction site to the left of the building, anyone knows if this is finished by March or can comment on noice?

Thank you all for keeping this site alive with your comments and experiences, it worth gold to me.

I choose to pay for a fantasy rather than lose to an illusion.

*** My October 2019 photo Trip report ***

4 minutes ago, Mrkenzo said:

3. It looks like there is a construction site to the left of the building, anyone knows if this is finished by March or can comment on noice?

the construction was a new hotel called De Bua. work finished hotel now open. there is thread running on De Bua and Amethyst hotel nearby in Soi 15.

Edited by striderman

Just now, striderman said:

the construction was a new hotel called De Bua. work finished hotel now open. there is thread running on De Bua and Amethyst hotel nearby in Soi 15.

Great feedback really appriciated!!!

the 2 hotels i mentioned are in the thread..............new hotel  next to hospital on buakaow

Edited by striderman

This is just one of many threads that mention Nature View.  To search that you will need to enter "Nature View", otherwise without the "" you get everything with view or nature mentioned!

I stayed there many years ago, it is fairly basic but ok.  The pool area was nice, but still does not seem to have in room safes and possibly still the same old cathode ray tube TV's!

2 hours ago, kd_traveller said:

This is just one of many threads that mention Nature View.  To search that you will need to enter "Nature View", otherwise without the "" you get everything with view or nature mentioned!

I stayed there many years ago, it is fairly basic but ok.  The pool area was nice, but still does not seem to have in room safes and possibly still the same old cathode ray tube TV's!

Of course I tried to put the name in “Nature view” it hasnnever worked out for me on this web site…. When I do it I get 42.099 hits 

8F21FC67-84B8-4470-AD8A-DCD3225DA16C.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mrkenzo said:

Of course I tried to put the name in “Nature view” it hasnnever worked out for me on this web site…. When I do it I get 42.099 hits

I have no idea why this is the case for you, I only get 229!

image.png.4c4eb49258c6ccc26cd85c060c77f900.png

On 31/12/2022 at 09:57, Mrkenzo said:

Anyone who have stayed there and can recommend the below room?

I have not stayed there but I did take a toor and I liked the rooms over looking the pool. 

Just fyi there is no safe in the room. There is a safe room near reception where you access your safe and valuables and have to bring your own pad lock. 

If you need a room safe look into D hotel. The rooms are large very well equipped for the same price range. 

• Like 1