IGNORED

Best girl friendly hotel near soi 6

roccos

hi which hotel / room do you recommend ? 

to bring ladies easily (so not far from soi6) and free to room

correct airco, not noisy, clean and quality but reasonnable price. nothing in front of the windows & high floor for intimacy

i stay always in Walking Street but as i spend my whole day in Soi6 i look for a closer location

I send question to hotel discovery but didn't get a reply

thanks

Check out Dee Budget hotel. I haven't seen the rooms but looks like a decent hotel. There is also KTK nearby. About a 5 minute walk from Soi 6 down the opposite soi (4 I think). Several others right nearby. Also Quba just opened nearby.

Edited by Kahoy
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, roccos said:

correct airco, not noisy, clean and quality but reasonnable price. nothing in front of the windows & high floor for intimacy

i stay always in Walking Street but as i spend my whole day in Soi6 i look for a closer location

thanks

As @Kahoy says, the soi directly over second road is your best bet, and full of hotels. I’ve stayed in most of them…classiest is Amari Nova Suites, best value Centara Nova Spa, closest to Soi 6 is Centara hotel.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

The most convenient would be to just stay on Soi 6. I heard Queen vic has decent rooms.

https://www.queenvictoria-inn.com/rooms/

Did you ever stay there? My friend did.

Edited by Kahoy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kahoy said:

Did you ever stay there? My friend did.

No never.

Did your friend make it out alive?

1 minute ago, WhiteThai said:

No never.

Did your friend make it out alive?

Shall we just say his style is more Holiday Inn.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

i see the Selection hotel, looks great and just next Soi6, but i don't see any possibility to contact them to ask if they are girlfriendly .. any experience with it ?

strange that for the moment not possible to book it via booking.com after 31/1/2023

On 26/12/2022 at 08:25, roccos said:

thanks

I stayed for at the Discovery (the newer building second from the beach) and had no problem bringing back girls.  Just checked their IDs at the front desk.  I had a room up high on the side facing WS some years back and watched the fireworks from the balcony.

You are one block from Soi 6 so you can find a hotel with your proposed accommodation much closer.  Room was very nice and modern and I think I paid about $50 back then.

12 hours ago, Lam Chabang said:

I stayed for at the Discovery (the newer building second from the beach) and had no problem bringing back girls.  Just checked their IDs at the front desk.  I had a room up high on the side facing WS some years back and watched the fireworks from the balcony.

You are one block from Soi 6 so you can find a hotel with your proposed accommodation much closer.  Room was very nice and modern and I think I paid about $50 back then.

thanks for reply, which name of that part close to second road ? on booking.com they talk about tower CHIC and DEE but no info over location. Also I try to contact them via booking.com and their website to know about girlfriendly but they didn't answer. 

6 hours ago, roccos said:

thanks for reply, which name of that part close to second road ? on booking.com they talk about tower CHIC and DEE but no info over location. Also I try to contact them via booking.com and their website to know about girlfriendly but they didn't answer. 

I guess the brand new tower is the Chic Tower and the one I stayed in previously was the "now coined" Dee Tower.  When you look at the photos of all three towers on their web page, the building in front (which is closest to the beach) may no longer be part of their property unless they considered these room part of the hotel itself.  The two towers toward 2nd Rd have Discovery Beach signs on them, while the older tower doesn't. (Last picture on the home page).

When I stayed there the tower in the front was more for the families and the now middle tower (Dee) was more modern and more attuned to the foreign travelers.  The new Chic tower looks very nice and you can't go wrong with either.  You want to stay on the Walking St side of the hotel to avoid any late night noise from Soi 6.  Rooms still seem to be around the $50 range.

Here is a link to the new Chic tower.  When I stayed there it was girl friendly.  You way want to search on PA to see if there are any new updates to this, but I imagine due to its proximity to Soi 6 why it still wouldn't be.

https://www.pattayamail.com/property/discovery-beach-hotel-dedicates-chic-tower-27850

9 hours ago, roccos said:

I always book with Agoda and always make the reservation for two people.  That way when I come back with company, they can't hassle me about my "girlfriend".  Some folks who have stayed there say there is a back entrance you can use.

Try the search engine to see what others have said.  Some say a joiner's fee.  Some say no problem.  Like I say, always make it for two people.  But it is a great place to stay if you want to enjoy Soi 6.  You can hop the baht bus on the beach side to get to WS, and it drop you off at the hotel on the return.

On 27/12/2022 at 15:12, WhiteThai said:

The most convenient would be to just stay on Soi 6. I heard Queen vic has decent rooms.

https://www.queenvictoria-inn.com/rooms/

I stayed at the Vic 2 times a couple of years ago. The rooms are ok, but pretty standard. There is alot of noice from Soi 6, no balcony and if you come back late at night you have to go up, what seems to be fireescape stairs on the back (Soi6/1). Thats a bit of a hassle.

But: You are in the middle of the Soi6 action.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Stayed at the Mera Mare hotel, which is a short walk to Soi 6. Boutique modern hotel. No issues with 2 guests visiting. Sometimes I just can't be bothered to even go down to pick up the girl, and they had no problems coming straight up to my door. Discreet as lift is right by entrance. 

I stayed in Centara last July for that very reason, close ot Soi 6, , that worked perfect for me. Only downside was that 90% of the guests are tour groups so 2xday there is a massive number of people either checking out or checking in, hence  large que by the lifts. It happened I took the stairs - 5 stories up. However, at night when returning to Loom with my Teelak there was never any congestion,

• 2 weeks later...

I asked for the rules at Mera Mare. The price is cheaper compared to before corona.

B9102E55-FC6A-497C-84CC-1778CFC3D40C.jpeg

• Like 1

I stayed at The Pinewood Residence in Feb 2020

If you get one of the rooms facing second road, you can see down Soi 6 from the balcony

I paid $40 AUD per night including breakfast

I would say from the hotel to Soi 6 it would be about 50 meters away

Only issue may be it hasn't reopened

I tried to book it for my trip in Aug 2022, but it kept coming up as unavailable and this was trying to book it 3 to 6 months before I arrived

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/02/2023 at 20:07, The Serpent said:

I stayed at The Pinewood Residence in Feb 2020

If you get one of the rooms facing second road, you can see down Soi 6 from the balcony

I paid $40 AUD per night including breakfast

I would say from the hotel to Soi 6 it would be about 50 meters away

Only issue may be it hasn't reopened

I tried to book it for my trip in Aug 2022, but it kept coming up as unavailable and this was trying to book it 3 to 6 months before I arrived

They look like they are closed. Their website is going to a winery located out of California

Their website is going to a winery located out of California

hahahahaha

Thanks for that whompadingo

• 4 weeks later...

Altera is pretty good