IGNORED

Foodie Inquiry ..

plee587

Hi Guys, was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on the best places for Vietnamese pho, Chinese dim sum or Japanese sushi and sashimi in this town? Any input would truly be appreciated. Thanks! 

3 minutes ago, plee587 said:

Hi Guys, was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on the best places for Vietnamese pho, Chinese dim sum or Japanese sushi and sashimi in this town? Any input would truly be appreciated. Thanks! 

For Japanese sushi and sashimi I usually eat at Benihana on Beach Road (Outside of the Royal Garden Plaza, 2nd level)

I know they are a world chain and their food will be fresh.

Unsure of Dim Sum and Pho.

Thanks for your suggestion LASportsNut. I was once at Benihana in San Francisco when I was about ten. I have never been there for sushi nor sashimi. I didn't even know they served that there. I thought it was solely Teppanyaki but nevertheless, thanks for your input. I'll will put it on my list and check it out sometime .. 🙂

2 minutes ago, plee587 said:

Thanks for your suggestion LASportsNut. I was once at Benihana in San Francisco when I was about ten. I have never been there for sushi nor sashimi. I didn't even know they served that there. I thought it was solely Teppanyaki but nevertheless, thanks for your input. I'll will put it on my list and check it out sometime .. 🙂

No problem.

Yes, they have a Sushi bar there on the right as you walk in.

About 10 days ago, I ordered some sashimi for an appetizer while we waited for our cook to start the show.

Thanks for that info LA. As of now, my favorite sushi and sashimi place in Pattaya is Haru Japanese Buffet off of Pattaya Nua but I'm always looking for new places to check out .. I can't seem to find a good dim sum or pho place .. but I'll keep on looking and hope for the best .. 😄