IGNORED

City Garden Pattaya Condominium

legalis

Just wondering if anyone has stayed here? I haven’t been to Pattaya  in a few years and usually stay at View Talay 6. I like the condominium style living, not having to go past a reception desk everytime. This place looks pretty decent, can get 77m sq apartment for same price as a 50 at VT6. Location seems decent too. Will be staying all of May 

https://globaltopgroup.com/pattaya-real-estate-properties/city-garden-condo-pattaya-for-rent/

I used to live at city garden. It's not bad, rooms are usually pretty nice. But the view is either a pool view or soi buakhao.

Personally, if I had your choices I would much rather stay at VT6 for the month with the ocean view even though it's a little smaller, as long as it's on the south side.

To me there's not much better than sitting on that balcony looking at the ocean with a joint, and a TG on my joint. Heaven!!

• Like 3

Its a great ,well run condo, 2 nice swimming pools and fairly quiet and chilled.  Walking distance to LK and Walking Street!  Mostly long term residents here and they are quite strict about no short term rentals.   For 1 year+ i would choose City Garden .. for 1 month I would choose VT6 because the extra cost would not be a factor for just a month and VT6 is even easier to get about than City Garden (+views)

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Good quiet location. Great sized rooms. Good pool. Decent gym, sauna and steam room. Good little cafe with good food and beers etc at reasonable prices next to the pool.

Juristic are friendly and helpful and security quite good.

• Like 3

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I stayed at City Garden for 1 month in 2015, so my info is dated.  If the construction on Soi 15 to Soi Buakhao is not complete, check the current conditions because Soi 15 turned into a muddy mess when it rained.

In 2015, the juristic office contact/manager was Aoy, and I do not know if she is still there.  She was honest and reliable, and I had no problems.  My 1 month booking required an advanced booking deposit of ฿‎10,000 to be Swift wired to their bank and they required an additional security/damage deposit upon arrival which I got back when I left.  They required a minimum of 1 month stay since they tried < 1 month rentals and had many problems w/loud parties.   I arrived around 2am and made arrangements w/Aoy to leave the key w/security guard.

The kitchen was equipped w/pots, pans, utensils, full size refrigerator/freezer, microwave, stove, and hot water pot.  The unit had a large flat screen TV, AC, fan, in-room safe, large clothes dresser.  They had cable TV (Sophon if I remember right) which had 23 english channels

I stayed in Bldg E in the back, which gave you access to an additional pool on the Bldg E rooftop in addition to the main pool.  The gym was ok with:   AC, 1 recumbent bike, 2 upright bikes, 2 orbital trainers, 4 treadmills, dumbbells, machine station, and situp board.

Villa supermarket was about a 10 min walk, but there was a 7/11 and Thai food shop right next door to the condo. 

7 hours ago, joeaf said:

I stayed at City Garden for 1 month in 2015, so my info is dated.  If the construction on Soi 15 to Soi Buakhao is not complete, check the current conditions because Soi 15 turned into a muddy mess when it rained.

the drainage works are well clear of city garden now. no problems.