IGNORED

Long term condo for 3 months

mtlmuaythai

Hey guys,

I’ll be arriving at the end of January for a 3 month stay.

In the past I’ve usually stayed 6-12 months so I would book a condo long term from Alan Bolton or Gecko.

How does it work if I want to get a three month contract for a condo in central pattaya? Can I just show up at the establishments and talk to the reception?

I would like a quiet location studio with good wifi since I need to work. Budget around 15-18k. Fitness/pool would be a plus.

The condos behind Avenue on Soi 15 I’ve stayed at before and are nice and isolated from the chaos.

appreciate any pointers.

thanks guy! 

2 hours ago, mtlmuaythai said:

How does it work if I want to get a three month contract for a condo in central pattaya?

It works exactly the same way; you find a condo and negotiate T&C with owner or agent.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Greg_B said:

Soi 15 Alert

Right now, beside a minor stretch in front of GA, is Soi 15 one of the cleanest and easiest soi to walk in Pattaya 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mtlmuaythai said:

Hey guys,

I’ll be arriving at the end of January for a 3 month stay.

In the past I’ve usually stayed 6-12 months so I would book a condo long term from Alan Bolton or Gecko.

How does it work if I want to get a three month contract for a condo in central pattaya? Can I just show up at the establishments and talk to the reception?

I would like a quiet location studio with good wifi since I need to work. Budget around 15-18k. Fitness/pool would be a plus.

The condos behind Avenue on Soi 15 I’ve stayed at before and are nice and isolated from the chaos.

appreciate any pointers.

thanks guy! 

Try airbnb.

I used it for my three month trip this year and for my next trip in January.