IGNORED

Luxury 4 - 5 bedroom villas with private pool

dART-Design

accommodation_book_now.jpg

Hi Addicts!

Huge discounts for Pattaya-Addicts members for short term rentals of Four and Five bedroom villas with private swimming pools at the heart of Jomtien Beach!

Availability for Songkran! Spend your Birthday there or feel the pool with girls for Your birthday!

Please visit us at:

Thailand Holiday Homes

I already booked from this site..the 5 bedroom villa for 9 nights in July 138/82, looks awesome with free car rental included if u stay over 7 nights

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

I already booked from this site..the 5 bedroom villa for 9 nights in July 138/82, looks awesome with free car rental included if u stay over 7 nights

im in the top middle one of the banner above booked it before i joined this forum though, i arrive next week