IGNORED

Online storage

gazman100

Hi all,

I know that for images online storage sites like rapidshare and photobucket are the way to go to put all of your images onto safley and without being on your hard drive.

But what i'm looking for is somewhere to store some sensitive information online, things like passwords, account numbers etc. so that I don't have to write them down somewhere.

I've thought about a folder in my email.

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks for your response in advance.

Cheers.

Simple way is to password protect a .rar file with all your information inside then email it to yourself.

You could go down the proper route using software encrytion. The software will encryt most files including movies and pictures. You can also encryt full dvd's, cd's and usb memory sticks.

Hi all,

I know that for images online storage sites like rapidshare and photobucket are the way to go to put all of your images onto safley and without being on your hard drive.

But what i'm looking for is somewhere to store some sensitive information online, things like passwords, account numbers etc. so that I don't have to write them down somewhere.

I've thought about a folder in my email.

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks for your response in advance.

Cheers.

Post them in this thread. Am sure the mods will be happy to pin it for you...