IGNORED

Hotel Acqua - a Lottellee Winna Review (Dec 22)

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Thanks for all the information regarding the hotel. Details very nicely explained.  After reading your report I’m seriously thinking of this hotel. Like you mentioned the room look a little small. Will check the correct location on google. Thanks 

• Like 2

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Yes the rooms although nice looking enough are a litte on the small side, that chair in the 2nd pic could could be a great photo prop if the girl was willing though.:rolleyes:

Ultimately this place size wise is poles apart from the Adelphi which you reviewed not long a ago and which i once stayed in, much bigger room and more wardrobe/drawer/ storage space than i knew what to do with there.

• Like 2

I had been once last month , I can say only that swimming pool and breakfast are great but rooms are really too little. Then there is a big problem all the air co leaking water on your bed , I changed 3 rooms same story. 

Edited by zerosix06
  • Like 1

Agree that the room size is smaller than I would wish for - but at 1100 THB I was happy enough for a week. Didn’t have any a/c issues.

Unusual bedspread configuration, they’ve just put two on and hoped no one would notice.  In the iconic white and cream stripe that is in 95% of Pattaya accomodation.  Once you notice it you can never unsee it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Barak said:

Where did you book this hotel? I can't find any available dates...

Booked on Agoda…there is plenty of availability on there.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

I stayed in Aqua last summer (so a few months before the review here). I like the of the hotel and had stayed here in 2019 as well. Obviously a quality hotel, with one big down side: the size of the (standard) rooms. It really feels cramped and it is somewhat surprising how much you feel the difference of you compare to slightly larger rooms such as Amber or 247. I kept bumping myself and things into furniture. Pool is nice, but as always in practice I never really use it.

Location is very good, to get to other places in the city. Walking to LK, Tree Town, Central festival and the baht bus on second road is a breeze. Soi Honey is really great for that. The downside is the noise from around the hotel. I asked for, and got, a room on the soi Honey side (so away from tree town)...but even there the massage girls can be kind of loud when they call out to potential customers. These places also seem to be open at all times. Other hotels manage to provide a quiter environment.

Another interesting thing to note, is that the whole street and parking lot in front of the hotel, become a river/lake when it rains hard. 

Decent hotel, but because of the size not really high on my list anymore.

• Like 1