IGNORED

AIS down load speed on smartphones?

chang beer

Hi there. Just got myself unlimited 20mbps per month from AIS for 300 but a month for my smartphone. I think it's pretty good for I'm getting about 30 mbps and around 60 up load. My question is are there other plans with AIS without going to fibre optic for home route,that has faster  down load speed out of the sky-air sorta speak? I looked it up and couldn't find any. Me thinks they are pretty much the similar speed....for all of their plans. Am I correct? 

Thanks. Happy mongering

Prepaid or postpaid?

On 13/12/2022 at 04:29, chang beer said:

Hi there. Just got myself unlimited 20mbps per month from AIS for 300 but a month for my smartphone. I think it's pretty good for I'm getting about 30 mbps and around 60 up load. My question is are there other plans with AIS without going to fibre optic for home route,that has faster  down load speed out of the sky-air sorta speak? I looked it up and couldn't find any. Me thinks they are pretty much the similar speed....for all of their plans. Am I correct? 

Thanks. Happy mongering

On 12/12/2022 at 21:29, chang beer said:

Thanks. Happy mongering

I'm interested in the unlimited 20mbps per month from AIS for 300 that you are using.  Did you find it on their website or did you ask for it specifically?  Do you have anything I can reference if I go into AIS and ask for this package?