IGNORED

Recommendations for GF Bangkok Hotel

EarlSmerl

I will be staying for 1 night from 1st Jan to 2nd Jan in Bangkok before my flight home, I would like to be in the Sukhumvit area and ideally near a BTS stop. I have looked at Citrus Sukhumvit 11, The Key next to Terminal 21 and SQ Boutique hotel

All the reviews look good, problem is I find it impossible to trust the reviews on hotel booking sites after staying in some shockers in Vietnam with 8+ review scores.

Any recommendations fellas?

Stable Lodge in soi 8. Definitely lady friendly. I don't specifically know the two you mention. But maybe try and email them. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Almost any of the hotels in the Suk area are guest friendly.  I think you can also check the Bangkok board for any recommendations also.  Every place I have stayed (probably 3 dozen or so different hotels), were all guest friendly and took their ID card no problem.

Gallaria 10, soi 10 - cool little botique hotel w rooftop pool, I chooes everytime in BKK, easy acces both nana and cowboy + easy BTS, and fair prices around 40$ even in peak season! Very nice comfy bed and delicate interior!

8 hours ago, EarlSmerl said:

I will be staying for 1 night from 1st Jan to 2nd Jan in Bangkok before my flight home, I would like to be in the Sukhumvit area and ideally near a BTS stop. I have looked at Citrus Sukhumvit 11, The Key next to Terminal 21 and SQ Boutique hotel

All the reviews look good, problem is I find it impossible to trust the reviews on hotel booking sites after staying in some shockers in Vietnam with 8+ review scores.

Any recommendations fellas?

I've stayed in The Key before, it was a few years ago but it was fine.

I quite like one called Citypoint. Nice room and a brilliant shower. I've stayed there a number of times. Always been fine for girls. It's across the road from Terminal 21. 2 min walk from Asoke BTS

Grand President, big hotel in Soi 11

Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok

These hotels should suit your needs. Both are about 10 minutes' walk to Nana Skytrain station. Both are Girl Friendly.

Direct booking is normally best price but cross-check on a booking site.

10 hours ago, jimmydragon said:

I've stayed in The Key before, it was a few years ago but it was fine.

I quite like one called Citypoint. Nice room and a brilliant shower. I've stayed there a number of times. Always been fine for girls. It's across the road from Terminal 21. 2 min walk from Asoke BTS

Cheers for that, took a look but its listed as being closed at the minute.

18 hours ago, Thomaz73 said:

Stable Lodge in soi 8. Definitely lady friendly. I don't specifically know the two you mention. But maybe try and email them. 

Cheers, took a look on booking.com but its full up for my stay unfortunately. Will definitely add it to my list for next time though.

13 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Alt Hotel Nana is pretty good for the money.

We have a winner! Just managed to book it on Agoda for £40 all in. Seems good value with a perfect location. Cheers everyone!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, EarlSmerl said:

We have a winner! Just managed to book it on Agoda for £40 all in. Seems good value with a perfect location. Cheers everyone!

I stayed there in August. My review is here. Its a good place.

Testicles

• 2 weeks later...

A bit late but next time have  a look at Galleria 10 on Sukhumvit soi 10, soi opposite Thermae club and in middle of Nana and Cowboy, so both easily walkable

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!