IGNORED

Jomtien/Pratumnak Restaurants serving fresh fish

they also do Tilapia, grilled, for less, hot with salad and a little table, nice outdoor atmosphere. 

1 hour ago, stlouismo2010 said:

they also do Tilapia, grilled, for less, hot with salad and a little table, nice outdoor atmosphere. 

Very very likely to be farmed and stuffed with antibiotics etc etc.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 1 month later...

As people have said Nakula Fish Market is best for fresh fish and you can get it cooked there for a very reasonable price. 

After hearing all the reviews about Pupen Seafood going downhill I was pleasantly surprised when we went there.

It is very busy almost every night but the service was incredibly quick. Fish was cooked to perfection which is so important, I hate chewy squid or rubbery prawns and Pupen cooked them nothing like this, very soft to the bite and the flavour was right for all the dishes we ordered. They aren't stingy with the size of the prawns, squid or scallops. Definitely my go to seafood restaurant at the moment.