IGNORED

Agoda Book now pay later heads up

swede37

Booked Agoda bnpl in my local currency and I read the fine print beforehand and it said they would calculate the amount from thb to sek according to bloomberg mid market +5% at the day of payment. The exchange rate had barely changed from when I booked but they still charged me 17,6% more instead of 5%. Googling it and I´m not the first victim. They wont admit anything just weak excuses like blaming the bank and the credit card company. Wont send me an reciept where I can see how they came up with the sum they charged my card just the final amount on it. They overcharged me about 1300 sek (125usd).

If you book in THB using bnpl they cant do this it seems, I didnt know at the time. 

Also if youre in UK or Us they wont charge more than what it initially said when you booked, probably because its illegal there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2