IGNORED

Cheap hotels in Walking Street

pattaya-dreamer

I am looking for a decent hotel but not more than 500 baht per day, visiting days are going to be between april or may so it's the low season, can someone recommend any hotel? or apartment if in overall will be cheaper, planning to stay about 2 weeks.

thanks guys!

THE WEST IS DEAD LET'S JUST MOVE TO THE EAST!!

Jasmine hotel on Soi BJ is 450-600 low season. New hotel, clean rooms but very basic. No pool, no phone, no elevator, but

can usually get a room on 2nd floor. Good location, 1 block from Happy AGoGo.

Jasmine Hotel Web Site

Retired

Jasmine Hotel on Soi BJ is 450-600 low season. New hotel, clean rooms but very basic. No pool, no phone, no elevator, but

can usually get a room on 2nd floor. Good location, 1 block from Happy AGoGo.

Jasmine Hotel Web Site

lol piece corp! i guess you know i am a ''happy'' guy....

thanks guys!

I recently atayed at the Grand hotel Soi 14 off WS, Stayed in the delux room for 1500 per night or you can have the standard for 700 i think...

I recently atayed at the Grand Hotel Soi 14 off WS, Stayed in the delux room for 1500 per night or you can have the standard for 700 i think...

Is it girl-friendly? Does it have safe in the room?

Is it girl-friendly? Does it have safe in the room?

Very very girl friendly with no joiners for multiple ladies and theres a safe in the deluxe room only

I recently atayed at the Grand Hotel Soi 14 off WS, Stayed in the delux room for 1500 per night or you can have the standard for 700 i think...

The standard room in their website is 1,190 per day not 700, but thanks anyway

hotels WITH NO JOINERS FEE FORGOT THAT!!

Edited by kostaspattaya

You could try The right Spot Inn (past Soi 16, opposite the Food Fair Seafood place)

But, like others have said, you might only be able to find a roach infested place for that kind of money

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

You'll stuggle to get a hotel in walking steet for that money.

If you do, please post the details.

You can stay on Soi6 for that kind of money (550B jack tar bar)

or around the soi dianna area.

hotels around walking tend to be 800B upwards. They are often no better than other hotels that charge 500B, but they get to charge extra for the prime location.

At least 300B of your money is simply going towards the privallage of staying on Walking Street.

Not that thats a bad thing. If its your first trip i'd definatly recomend Walking Street for your first 3 or 4 nights.

Secrets (800B?) jasmine (same? theres two, make sure you get the walking one), or galaxy suite (999B) are all decent options.

The hotel above sweethearts a GoGO is pretty cheap!

Yeah like 590 Baht a night. Don't know if they do monthly rates. I've never been in the rooms but the photos look ok. I have heard that the rooms have no windows.

http://walkingstreetguesthouse.com/

Edited by paganheart

And in the beginning, MAN created god.