Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Honda - what branch? [Forza 350, new]

Jackie2013

Hi guys, 

1) I'm about to buy a new Honda Forza 350 and I noticed there's a dozen (or so) Honda branches in Pattaya. Is there any particular branch you heard good about (or vice versa). 

2) As a first time buyer of a completely new vehicle, is there anything you would recommend me doing/not doing (i.e. perhaps something you wish you knew when you bought your first new bike). 

Mityon Honda if they have them available. Pattaya Tai and 3rd Rd is probably their biggest location.

I brought my first bike there and they took care of everything.

• 1 month later...

The first time I bought a new vehicle was a Honda PCX about 3 years ago. So easy and worry free (payed cash), I only wished I had done so earlier in my life. 

Just be sure to get the first service done on time. Likewise for routine servicing. Will set the bike up for long, trouble-free service.

My PCX has done over 50,000 km now, without any troubles. The previous bike I owned was an ex-rental Dream 100, well maintained with 80,000 km on the clock. Overhauled the engine at 190,000 km. Sold it when I moved on with 295,000 km on the clock, and still plenty of use left in it… now in service with a side-car attached.

I bought a scooter recently from Mityon Honda and it was an easy transaction but it does require a number of post purchase visits.

I had to get a residency certificate an take that in to them.

Next step was to come back to pickup insurance documents two weeks later.

Then 1st service a month later or 1000k

Lastly pickup the registration plates three months after purchase date.