IGNORED

Any recent review -experience on Siam Guest House

papadoc

Looking at a couple of weeks in March at Siam Guest House 528/26Moo 10, Soi 12 Pattaya

They have a superior double available which seems suitable but never seen the place.

Appreciate any recent feed back

Thanks

Papadoc

When I was at home, I was in a better place.

Alas, we travelers must be content

• 3 months later...

Bumping this because I'm interested in going at the end of April. Came here a few years back and loved the location even if the room wasn't the best. Also want to know if its guest friendly and what their policy is. 

8 hours ago, Guyhavok said:

Bumping this because I'm interested in going at the end of April. Came here a few years back and loved the location even if the room wasn't the best. Also want to know if its guest friendly and what their policy is. 

I will answer your questions but being me I need to tell you the story.

Hi, well I’ve got quite a few comments and pleased to offer.   I came here taking a big chance.   Since 1975 I’ve been visiting Thailand and Pattaya staying in hotels.  Areca, - Sabai Lodge - Bay breeze,-  page 10 etc.  Then about 10 years ago I discovered China Gardens guest house Soi Len kee,  2019 my last visit I stayed at The English Rose Soi pothole.  Now I really liked these places great boss and staff,  great assistance and locations - Right in The Action. Great rooms and facilities. The only problem was you got a table and wood or metallic or plastic chair.  That didn’t suit me you can’t relax unless you lay on the bed. So I always wanted to try the hideaway as they seemed to have comfortable furnishings.  But with the comments about road work and building noise around area I chose this place !  When I booked in October I told them that I would be 83 yrs must be ground floor and must have armchair or sofa.  The came straight back to me with Superior Queen ground floor and would put a sofa in it for me.

So, when I checked in last Tuesday.  A couple of staff assisted me to my room seemed quite amazed by that request.  I said is it possible to loan or hire an electric jug  as I bring my own fresh coffee and tea from home.  No problem she brings me a jug,  While I was setting up iPhone iPad and charging.  I turned around and one girl bought an extension cord with four connections so I could plug in everything.   Then another girl turns up with this massive cup and tea spoon.  I have never been treated so well.  I thanked them so much for their help and bought reception some Cadbury buscuits and stuff.  So pleased here.  
now to answer your question.  Had a chat with the nightvsecurity/ reception.  He said “ you bring lady no problem,  no joiner fee”

I said do I just go to my room or check in with her.  
He said “ up to you, you take to room ok, but if you check in  we keep her I’d till depart”

so all seems good for you

hope things go well 

regards Papadoc

everything’s working fine in the room. Aircon wifi bloody hot water etc. Only gripe I’ve had is a couple of nights very and I mean very noisy people talking even screaming and carrying on in the middle of the night.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46F21C44-236C-4338-8A3A-56FC8B457672.jpeg

0DD221B1-C425-4780-87DC-BAE194545DE7.jpeg

On 12/03/2023 at 21:07, papadoc said:

now to answer your question.  Had a chat with the nightvsecurity/ reception.  He said “ you bring lady no problem,  no joiner fee”

He said “ up to you, you take to room ok, but if you check in  we keep her I’d till depart”

hope things go well 

regards Papadoc

everything’s working fine in the room. Aircon wifi bloody hot water etc. Only gripe I’ve had is a couple of nights very and I mean very noisy people talking even screaming and carrying on in the middle of the night.

Thanks for this, now I'll definitely be staying here. I stayed here before and loved the location. It was quiet and a good distance away from Soi 6, LK Metro, and Walking Street. The room was decent too but I didn't bother bringing a girl up. Unfortunately now I'm trying to decide if I want to visit The Philippines for the first time or go back to Pattaya for the 3rd time :Crazy1:

On 12/03/2023 at 21:07, papadoc said:

hope things go well 

regards Papadoc

Thanks for this, now I'll definitely be staying here. I stayed here before and loved the location. It was quiet and a good distance away from Soi 6, LK Metro, and Walking Street. The room was decent too but I didn't bother bringing a girl up. Unfortunately now I'm trying to decide if I want to visit The Philippines for the first time or go back to Pattaya for the 3rd time :Crazy1:

Pleased to have helped

Papadoc