IGNORED

Adelphi V D Apartment 2

reefdiver

I can't decide which hotel to choose for a 4 night stay. I've stayed at D Apartment 2 previously (and D Apartment) and it was good no complaints but never stayed at Adelphi. I'm comparing Deluxe rooms. One negative with Adelphi is the double bed compared with D Apartment 2 king bed. Locations are OK i'm not fussed and price THB 5,562.12 for Adelphi and THB 6,144.56 for D Apt 2. Size of rooms are 41 m²/ for D Apt 2 and 34 m² Adelphi. Only a short stay but if i was to stay longer i like more space. I cant split them really. Can BMs advises why they would choose one over the other. Thanks.

Not stayed at Adelphi but recommend D Apartment every time have stayed there last 6 visits excellent location, always clean and tidy, staff most friendly and helpful, good size rooms I love the place and it's always my first stop in Pattaya.  And the rooms sell out very fast and need to be booked early.  

• 1 month later...

Did somebody stay in a"duplex suite" in Adelphi? Is this nicer and bigger than the biggest room in D Apartment 2?

Adelphi hotel was great, nice rooms on a quiet soi but only 5-10 mins from LK Metro and treetown even closer.

I've stayed at the Adelphi 4 or 5 times. Clean, quiet and fairly new. Never stayed at the D.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to stayed at both, and like them.

ADELPHI : very nice rooms, comfortable bed, nice staff, very clean, but now a bit expensive

D Appartment : Big rooms, nice but a bit older than Adelphi, hard bed, usually cheaper.

For the location : Adelphi is very close to Tree town, but you have to walk in any case to go anywhere // D appartment 2 is in a quiet soi but very close to buakhao and the bath buses (and easy to walk to soi 7 also).

I will choose Adelphi if the prices are closed or even just a little bit more for Adelphi, and choose D Appartment in the other case