Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Places to eat with eye candy

Can anyone recommend a good place to eat with nice girls to look at as well? I assume Hooters is one of them, though I've seen mixed reviews on the food.

My opinion is focus on tasty food in restaurants/cafes.  Enjoy the eating experience to the full.  Eat alone. Focus.  I spend quite a lot of time enjoying food and savouring it.

Then go look for girls in agogos.  Enjoy the best sexy-time.  Forget about food, popcorn etc.

I can only do 1 thing at a time. 555.

But I'm sure there's beer bars that sell food.   Worst of both worlds.  Only joking.... Up to you ofcourse.

Edited by rog555
  • Like 2

Sort of what @rog555said.

When I'm eating don't want to be distracted with trying to scope out the girls.

When at the bars don't want to be distracted scoping out the girls by eating. 

• Like 3

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Korando's has a nice selection of girls and a good range of food. They will join you for drinks/dinner if you buy them a drink 

Another vote for Korando's. It's a great place. 

Hooters does have some proper eye candy. But imho, the food is overpriced and average at best. 

There's some cuties in Robin Hood

I have heard similar about Irovers. Not confirmed in person. 

• Like 3

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Foodland ... just have to sit yourself facing aisle 3

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

I like to sit in Witherspoons late evening, not much of a line up there but great to watch the girls passing by, on their way to work.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

The Surf Side hotel in Jomtien (the one with Amazon coffee in it), can sit eating food overlooking beach road, great perch to sit on and view passing eye candy.  😉

• 4 months later...

Beer Hub near Treetown, huge selection of international beers. Food is decent although quite expensive. They seem to always hire pretty girls who serve with a lovely attitude and smile.