IGNORED

Fifa Australia v Argentina a No Go

Con Tiki

With current 2am bar closing laws and a 2am kickoff 4 Dec , tourists in hotels are unable to watch Messi attack the Socceroos. True4U seems to be the only hotel channel showing games , and this last 16 knockout game is not scheduled by them. Any hints would be appreciated. Con Tiki

Thanks Striderman ,I will try all 60 channels at kick off time, however been here 2 wks and todate True4U the only won with fifa games in my hotel Adelphi Cheers

Don't know how much trouble you want to go to , but you could get a Mi TV stick from the Xiaomi Mi store in Central Festival, for around 1700 Bhat.

Just plug the stick into the HDMI port of the TV. Get the SBS app from Google Play store, using a VPN with Australia being the VPN's location. You can then watch a the live stream of the game via the SBS on Demand app.

Cybergost VPN have a free trial.

https://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_US/vpn-free-trial

Screenshot_2022_12_03_15_21_29@2x.jpg

Screenshot_2022_12_03_15_36_53@2x.jpg

Edited by Farangkie
  • Like 2

Try Irish Rovers a 24 hour bar(LK Metro). Australian owners and they have about 15 TV's. At a guess I reckon one will show the Aussies continue their run of luck and slaughter the Argentinians 1-0.

Look out for the 18 year old Garang a future Superstar and genuinely nice kid. He might not get a run until late.

All the games are available on free Thai channels. This one is on "CH3". 

• Like 4

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

5 hours ago, underbelly said:

Try Irish Rovers a 24 hour bar(LK Metro). Australian owners and they have about 15 TV's.

iRovers won't be showing the game, there's a strict 2am closing in force, and bar open after that risks getting raided, and fined.

hotel retuned my channels and bingo, have 3hd live now, and appreciate all your comments.