IGNORED

Scam or legit? - 1 year business visa without work permit for 60,000 THB

thaislut

The following offer was given to me by a highly rated visa agency in Bangkok.

„We can provide 1 year business visa without work permit for people under 50 years old which is 60,000 THB

However, the business visa that we providing does not allow you to work for your own purpose.

It only provides permission for you to stay in Thailand.

If you need re-entry permit, multiple re-entry is ฿4,000, and a single re-entry is ฿1,200.

The process time is about 4-6 weeks.

Conditions and Requirements:

1. You must have at least 22 remaining days in your current visa.

2. We only need your passport, last 90 days report, and photos

Please note:

1. Your new visa will start from the date of submission not continue from your current visa’s expiry date. 

2. There is additional charge if you have less than 22 remaining days for 3,000 - 15,000 THB.

3. You can add re-entry permit on our business visa and you need to pay additional VIP airport service 2,000 THB/entry when returning Thailand to pass immigration on special lane without questions from airport immigration.

Requirements:

1. Passport

2. Last 90 days report (Not expired)

3. 6 photos of 3 x 4 centimeters size for visa application form

4. 2 digital photo with half body (1 with appropriate outfit and  1 with business attire/white shirt)“

Is this legit or a scam? 

And if I require additional visa extensions, is it feasible that I could run into issues later on? Any downsides I should be aware of?

Can you tell me the agency here or via DM?

If they are a reputed agency I doubt it's a scam.

I will say the business visa is one of the most scrutinized types due to misuse

• 9 months later...
On 01/12/2022 at 12:12, thaislut said:

The following offer was given to me by a highly rated visa agency in Bangkok.

„We can provide 1 year business visa without work permit for people under 50 years old which is 60,000 THB

However, the business visa that we providing does not allow you to work for your own purpose.

It only provides permission for you to stay in Thailand.

If you need re-entry permit, multiple re-entry is ฿4,000, and a single re-entry is ฿1,200.

The process time is about 4-6 weeks.

Conditions and Requirements:

1. You must have at least 22 remaining days in your current visa.

2. We only need your passport, last 90 days report, and photos

Please note:

1. Your new visa will start from the date of submission not continue from your current visa’s expiry date. 

2. There is additional charge if you have less than 22 remaining days for 3,000 - 15,000 THB.

3. You can add re-entry permit on our business visa and you need to pay additional VIP airport service 2,000 THB/entry when returning Thailand to pass immigration on special lane without questions from airport immigration.

Requirements:

1. Passport

2. Last 90 days report (Not expired)

3. 6 photos of 3 x 4 centimeters size for visa application form

4. 2 digital photo with half body (1 with appropriate outfit and  1 with business attire/white shirt)“

Is this legit or a scam? 

And if I require additional visa extensions, is it feasible that I could run into issues later on? Any downsides I should be aware of?

It’s real, but If you plan on entering and reentering Thailand you have to pay the 9000 baht “express, no questions” fee at the airport 

• 3 weeks later...

I'd he curious as to what "business" this visa is attached too. The text you have provided means you can't work for yourself so it has to be tied to another company then.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png