IGNORED

Good rate on Beach Rd Hotel 799 baht?

Sloracer

I know nothing about this Natural Beach hotel, I walked past it today and thought the rate looked good 799 baht, for a beachfront hotel on Beach road. So I thought I'd post it, just incase it's of use to anyone.

20221120_140602.thumb.jpg.86d6443085852f27e0434139ab2850e6.jpg

It is not really a beachfront hotel. As you can see on your picture, the reception is inside the small soi.

I never stayed there, but walked pass by many times.

Its an older one, pool on ground level.

As per the ratings for example at booking, its not very good. Old, bad service and outdated.

Like always, you get what you are paying for.

But the 799 THB is a good offer compared to the prices they asked for for example on booking.

There it is about 1250 THB

Old info - circa about five years ago - but I saw two or three of their rooms, and they weren’t at all appealing. Old/tired, kind of dark.

Their sister building, Baan Sila, a bit further up that narrow soi just past their shared pool, was nicer - rooms were somewhat spartan and outdated but clean and good sized. No complaints really. Nothing fancy but a value at the time (there’s an old review somewhere here). They had a cat roaming around the hallways etc - so those with allergies to cats probably wouldn’t enjoy that.