Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Do bargirl/massage parlor still accepting crypto ?

hs2017

Do anyone have info about the how crypto friendly environment as of now .

Do massage Parlor and Bar Girl still accepting crypto ?

Can Anybody put some light on this ?

Was in the news here a few months ago. Have never seen a massage shop in Pattaya that states they accept crypto.

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2022/03/23/thailand-bans-crypto-as-means-of-payment/

May your heart always be joyful. May your song always be sung....and may you stay - Forever Young

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours Bobby Dylan

I know there's a few bars that do. Of course, I can't remember any specifics. But I've seen it posted here and in the line group. 

I doubt it would be common among ladies. But wtf do I know. You said "still accepting". Does that mean you settled a st/lt that way before? 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Pick a lady up from bamboo bar the other weekend. Paid her in the morning the using her QR code from her phone banking application... I transferred her 1k fee from my K bank account... How's things are changing 

Edited by dayo202
  • Like 2

Dayo...

12 minutes ago, dayo202 said:

Pick a lady up from bamboo bar the other weekend. Paid her in the morning the using her QR code from her phone banking application... I transferred her 1k fee from my K bank account... How's things are changing 

1k for a long time.Good price.Can only do cash at the moment 

31 minutes ago, Gaztop08 said:

1k for a long time.Good price.Can only do cash at the moment 

Standard rate in the bamboo bar 1K. She would accept 500฿ for cash (only joking)

Dayo...

Honestly, never even crossed my mind to pay with crypto. I feel like paying with cash is so much more convinent. Just pull some money out of my pocket and be done with it. Crypto transactions add whole new level to it. You will have to have a crypto wallet. They will have to have one as well. So much easier to pay cash.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dayo202 said:

Paid her in the morning the using her QR code from her phone banking application

Very nice. But not related very much to the OPs question. 

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

3 hours ago, dayo202 said:

Glad that worked ok. All expats transfer cash to girls via banking apps at some point.

But baht via a thai based bank is nothing to do with crypto.   Almost nothing what so ever except, it didn't use paper money.

My view, based on zero evidence to the contrary, is that no thai lady will accept crypto currency.      Been like that for years.

Edited by rog555
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, RonWeg44238 said:

why you (OP) want to pay by crypto to a bar girl or massage?

New age currency....Hassle free.....No ATM limit....No third party involved (If you knew how crypto actually works).....Have more crypto that's why....Find Crypto payment super convenient .

On 13/11/2022 at 13:30, hs2017 said:

Actually last year a group of bars set up Bitcoin/BTX accounts for all their bar staff, so that transactions would be easier for the customers, transparent and of course trustworthy, as Crypto companies/banks are so trustworthy they would never fail. Just look around a few soi's and you know which girls, as they are carrying their crypto wallets (made from genuine bull hide). High tech.

On 13/11/2022 at 13:30, hs2017 said:

A lady who works in Mickeys bar new plaza will happily accept payment in SOLANO for  ST/LT

The BeerGarden has been accepting Bitcoin since it first opened 10 years or so ago,and when it did,Pete the owner who  had a major interest in Bitcoin from when it was only cents a Bitcoin,had a special on,buy one beer and receive one Bitcoin,and he would quickly give you a lesson on how to set up a Bitcoin wallet.I wonder if anyone ever kept that Bitcoin

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/11/2022 at 15:35, dayo202 said:

Standard rate in the bamboo bar 1K. She would accept 500฿ for cash (only joking)

Is that true. 1 k for long time is standard at the Bamboo bar?  That sounds interesting. Are there attractive girls or more the old fashioned woman. I never visited the bar but I passed it many times. Any recommendations?

no but i did meet a chap who had a ST who would accept scrip from the letpadaung copper mine outside of sagaing myanmar

"If a man could fuck a woman in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a house". - Dave Chappelle