IGNORED

Adelphi Hotel - a Lottellee Winna Review (November 22)

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Good review, i stayed there about five years ago, i liked everything about it especially the rooms, i stayed in a slightly bigger room and had tons of drawer and storage space which i like, and as you mention the wi-fi was consistent and never dropped.

Definitely one of the best pattaya hotels hotels i've stayed in, only negative was that one night it chucked it down and the soi was flooded in parts, apparantly its a problem down this soi during heavy rain, it certainly wouldnt stop me from staying there again though.

Not the hotels hotels fault but there were some territorial mutts down the soi who used to have good old bark, i think when they saw i wasnt particularly scared they gave it up as a bad job after a few days.:Deadhorse:

Edited by vimto66
  • Like 1

Very similar to my own thoughts; the only significant difference is that I stayed in what I believe to be the next category up, which was slightly larger and had a small loveseat and coffee table opposite the TV; i.e. the TV was not visible from the bed, the room being somewhat L-shaped. 

A keycard is necessary to access the elevator or to enter the stairwell from the ground floor.

TB-ES

• Like 4

On 10/11/2022 at 20:05, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Overall -  If you are in the market for a decent 3/4 star hotel at a competitive price, and which has a top location in central Pattaya then this property is one for you.

Thanks @LOTTELLEE WINNA for another great review.   You inspired me to have a good look at it on Agoda,  so I will just add a few observations for the aid of us older and more arthritically challenged types.

On the plus side

• Power outlet next to bed for your CPAP machine
  • Walk-in shower
  • Desk with power outlet and (looks like) comfortable chair

Negatives

• No armchair or sofa in room (unless you book the "Premier" room option)
  • No staircase entry to pool - ladders only

Known unknowns

• Safe looks too small for a laptop, but I can't really tell.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

5 minutes ago, ocka said:

Thanks @LOTTELLEE WINNA for another great review.   You inspired me to have a good look at it on Agoda,  so I will just add a few observations for the aid of us older and more arthritically challenged types.

On the plus side

• Power outlet next to bed for your CPAP machine
  • Walk-in shower
  • Desk with power outlet and (looks like) comfortable chair

Negatives

• No armchair or sofa in room (unless you book the "Premier" room option)
  • No staircase entry to pool - ladders only

Known unknowns

• Safe looks too small for a laptop, but I can't really tell.

Yes mate, the safe is ok for an iPad, but no more.

• 7 months later...

@LOTTELLEE WINNA street view on google maps shows no car parking. Do you know if Adephi has got a car park? Not so keen on leaving my big pick up next to the road somewhere. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

1 hour ago, themosch said:

@LOTTELLEE WINNA street view on google maps shows no car parking. Do you know if Adephi has got a car park? Not so keen on leaving my big pick up next to the road somewhere. Thanks!

Yes mate - large underground car park underneath hotel…correction…I’m thinking about hotel Amber next door. I don’t know about Adelphi.

PS. Just looked at TripAdvisor which says limited parking available at Adelphi.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, themosch said:

Yes, the Adelphi does have a private car park located on the left side, access is from the road and is signed.

• 9 months later...

Loved the rooftop pool at the Adelphi.  Caught the sun all day and great views of Pattaya, plus decent sun loungers. 

Definitely better than the pool at Sleep with Me around the corner.

Having said that, I did prefer the rooms at Sleep with Me, which were bigger and mostly quieter (I heard my neighbours much more at the Adelphi).

• Like 2