IGNORED

Possible deceased foreigner found drowned

LaaMok

Wednesday 25th March 2009

Possible deceased foreigner found drowned

Mid-afternoon on Wednesday fishermen alerted police and local authorities they were coming in to Naklua beach carrying a badly-decomposed corpse they had discovered in the area of Kho Pai in Pattaya bay. The vessel was met by police, Sawang Boriboon rescue volunteers, and plenty of rubber-necking locals eager to see if there was a possibility of discovering the winning lottery numbers. Investigators examined the body which had no arms and the legs below the knees were devoid of flesh. From the size of the corpse police believe the deceased might well be a foreigner. There was absolutely no identification to be seen, and no chance of any winning, or losing, lottery numbers.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/march/..._25_03_52.shtml

Possibly deceased or possibly drowned LOL

ever since the jesus christ fiasco they've backed off saying "definitely" deceased.

yes i saw this on the news last night they caught the tree guys but had not found the body. will these guys be beheaded wuts the penalty for such a thing?

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

http://enews.mcot.net/ video on right top

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

ever since the jesus christ fiasco they've backed off saying "definitely" deceased.

I dont know if that was off the cuff or not.

But that is funny.

yes i saw this on the news last night they caught the tree guys but had not found the body. will these guys be beheaded wuts the penalty for such a thing?

i think you may be confused with 2 different stories/crimes here from 2 areas of the country

the story i think your reffering to was an english guy off Phuket on a private yacht with his wife that was killed by 3 guys

Yes that's the one, sorry for the confusion!!! Is their a death penalty in los? I hear they are really strict with punishment is this true?

pabannerscaled.jpg

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)