IGNORED

Hotels near LK Metro that allow 18 and 19-year-old joiners?

Starfighter99

Hey folks,

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I tried using the search feature and came up short.  I tried searching for "hotel AND 18" as well as "hotel 18" and other permutations to no real avail.  Perhaps that's a testament to just how many posts/threads there are here!

Anyways, onto my question.  I'm already booked at the LK Residence from 29 November for 17 nights, but I found out earlier today that they have a "strict no joiner under 20" policy.  I've stayed at the LK Empress, Residence, and Metropole in the past, and don't remember ever having an issue, but as my time is running short and most hotels are already booked completely for the duration of my stay, does anyone have recommendations for a *good* hotel that either doesn't check IDs or (preferably) doesn't have this policy?  There are so many freelancers as well as BGs that are in that age bracket, and the last thing I'd want to do is to have to find a short-time hotel any time I'd want to take an 18 or 19-year-old back with me to my room.  The last time I stayed in Pattaya was the end of last year through the end of January, at the Metropole, and never had to show the front desk a girl or her ID, but I seem to remember the Residence being stricter in this regard.

Hopefully, someone here might have a recommendation or two that has availability.  Luckily, I can cancel my reservation if I need to for another 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance, fellas!

1 hour ago, Starfighter99 said:

Hey folks,

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I tried using the search feature and came up short.  I tried searching for "hotel AND 18" as well as "hotel 18" and other permutations to no real avail.  Perhaps that's a testament to just how many posts/threads there are here!

Anyways, onto my question.  I'm already booked at the LK Residence from 29 November for 17 nights, but I found out earlier today that they have a "strict no joiner under 20" policy.  I've stayed at the LK Empress, Residence, and Metropole in the past, and don't remember ever having an issue, but as my time is running short and most hotels are already booked completely for the duration of my stay, does anyone have recommendations for a *good* hotel that either doesn't check IDs or (preferably) doesn't have this policy?  There are so many freelancers as well as BGs that are in that age bracket, and the last thing I'd want to do is to have to find a short-time hotel any time I'd want to take an 18 or 19-year-old back with me to my room.  The last time I stayed in Pattaya was the end of last year through the end of January, at the Metropole, and never had to show the front desk a girl or her ID, but I seem to remember the Residence being stricter in this regard.

Hopefully, someone here might have a recommendation or two that has availability.  Luckily, I can cancel my reservation if I need to for another 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance, fellas!

Maybe there is a Streisand effect with so many punters reading stories about no under 20 yo policies on the internet and sending emails to the hotel that the management feels that they have to set up a rule.

Haven't been in an hotel in Pattaya for 7 years but visited friends few times at Sutus court in the same area and I did not have to pass through any lobby so probably no ID check, at least during daytime. That said, room i've seen there were no better than a ST room :D but maybe they have some with higher price and better standard.

58 minutes ago, KhunChang said:

Maybe there is a Streisand effect with so many punters reading stories about no under 20 yo policies on the internet and sending emails to the hotel that the management feels that they have to set up a rule.

The LK Group has had this policy for a long time now, I read about it in another thread.  I didn't ask about age when I emailed them, I only asked about joiner fees since I screwed up and booked the room for 1 person instead of 2.  They don't charge anything if you only have 1 girl over, but do charge extra if you bring 2 over at the same time.

Consider Grand Ave, VT6 or the Base condo's, the security guards don't bother with ID's.

LK Residence was the only place I've ever had a problem, in all the many hotels I've stayed in. But the receptionist and the security guard, would let me take my girl to my room, if I paid them 500 baht each.

I paid it, but the extortion still pisses me of 4 years later.

Edited by Farangkie
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Starfighter99 said:

I'm already booked at the LK Residence from 29 November for 17 nights, but I found out earlier today that they have a "strict no joiner under 20" policy. 

They have a side door where you do not have to go past reception.

Go to the left hand side of the hotel, some bikes are parked there, they have a door there, taking you to the lifts without passing the front desk.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, GorGuy said:

They have a side door where you do not have to go past reception.

Go to the left hand side of the hotel, some bikes are parked there, they have a door there, taking you to the lifts without passing the front desk.

You can bypass all entrances on the ground level and just walk down to the car park lifts.

I had one lady visit me several times, she just walked straight past reception to the lifts no one ever stopped her or asked her for ID this was just this week.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

Where did you 'find out earlier today' that they have a strict over 20's policy?? Do you have a link?

I can find no evidence of that policy anywhere on the half a dozen or so girl-friendly reviewing websites and forum threads.

I also remember two friends staying there in about 2018. One likes em young and BFed a girl called Noi from a Soi 7 beer bar. She had apparently just turned 18 and the mamasan wanted her broken in gently by a well-behaved regular she knew and trusted, hence my friend, who had taken several girls from her bar over the years. When he raved afterwards about how farm-fresh and tight she was, the second mate snuck back and secretly took her back 2 nights later. So that 18 year old basically was let in to LK residences twice within a week.

Given the number of cute under 20's on TF and in town generally, I suspect any hotel trying to enforce a strict over 20's policy is going to lose a lot of business quickly!

• Like 2

Experts warn that a laptop can seriously damage your sperm....

Although in my experience, not as much as sperm can damage your laptop!

38 minutes ago, funky310 said:

Where did you 'find out earlier today' that they have a strict over 20's policy?? Do you have a link?

I can find no evidence of that policy anywhere on the half a dozen or so girl-friendly reviewing websites and forum threads.

I also remember two friends staying there in about 2018. One likes em young and BFed a girl called Noi from a Soi 7 beer bar. She had apparently just turned 18 and the mamasan wanted her broken in gently by a well-behaved regular she knew and trusted, hence my friend, who had taken several girls from her bar over the years. When he raved afterwards about how farm-fresh and tight she was, the second mate snuck back and secretly took her back 2 nights later. So that 18 year old basically was let in to LK residences twice within a week.

Given the number of cute under 20's on TF and in town generally, I suspect any hotel trying to enforce a strict over 20's policy is going to lose a lot of business quickly!

I found it in the email that LK sent to me when I asked them about joiner fees.  I didn't ask them anything about age, they volunteered that information themselves.  I checked and didn't see that information on their website.

IMG_1447.jpg

Have taken girls under 20 to the Page 10 before w/o issue. 

13 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

So that begs the question, which hotels allow more than one guest at a time with no 'joiner' fees?

Again recommending the Page 10 for this; at least 50% of my nights have had two girls, and one time three, all w/o any comment or charge. 

TB-ES

On 03/11/2022 at 08:58, The Blue-Eyed Sheikh said:

Have taken girls under 20 to the Page 10 before w/o issue. 

Again recommending the Page 10 for this; at least 50% of my nights have had two girls, and one time three, all w/o any comment or charge. 

TB-ES

Good information.  Unfortunately the location isn't as close to LK Metro as I'd personally like, but this is good to know regardless.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Areca is currently 18+, plus it's easy to swerve reception as there's a little walkway to the right side of the main entrance that leads straight to the pool and elevator (personally I like girls to hand in their ID for my own peace of mind), but it is an option. One downside with Areca is they want you to sign girls in at reception, so unlike LK Empress, I don't think they will send them straight up to your room, and I also liked that Empress always rang me as the girls leave to check everything ok before handing them back their ID, Areca just gives them it straight back so long as they gave their piece of paper with your signature on

I was at bay breeze on soi honey and half the girls who dropped by just walked straight to the lift. 

I think one was under 20 and she was fine checking in. 

Tbh I wasnt a fan of the overall service so will not be staying there again.

Unfortunately, I've had to cancel my trip because my nearly 95 year old grandfather is dying.  But thanks to y'all for giving this information! I appreciate it.

• 1 month later...

By the way Acqua hotel doesn't allow under 20.  Just found out yesterday.  They have two buildings and for the moment you can get around it if you are not in the main building as they do not staff the desk at the second building.  Just have to explain to girls to go to that building or meet them outside. 

• Sad 1

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

use a guest house, you'll just get a key to the main door. EG hideaway Soi 15, a short stroll from LK