IGNORED

Titanic Residence Pattaya. Anyone stayed here? Or thoughts?

Eded

Hi, looking to make it to Pattaya sometime this year or next. I found this place which looks cheap, clean, good location and had a hot tub in every room! 

Only problem is... It's almost too cheap, and there are very limited reviews available. 

Anyone heard of this place? Stayed here? Any experience? Even if you haven't stayed here, take a look and tell me what you think! All info would be much appreciated. 

Link below:

https://www.booking.com/hotel/th/titanic-residence-muang-pattaya.html

Edited by Eded

• Eded changed the title to Titanic Residence Pattaya. Anyone stayed here? Or thoughts?

I’d not heard of it so looked on Google Maps/Earth.

The location shown on Booking is wrong. It’s actually on the alley at the side of the V.C. hotel that links Second Rd with Sip Chet. Basically, an almost completely ‘arab’  area now and not exactly salubrious. Infamous for racing motor bikes at all hours.

On the plus side, it’s not too far to walk to Walking Street or central Pattaya.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

10 hours ago, davidge said:

I’d not heard of it so looked on Google Maps/Earth.

The location shown on Booking is wrong. It’s actually on the alley at the side of the V.C. hotel that links Second Rd with Sip Chet. Basically, an almost completely ‘arab’  area now and not exactly salubrious. Infamous for racing motor bikes at all hours.

On the plus side, it’s not too far to walk to Walking Street or central Pattaya.

Damn. Thanks for the reply. That's some proper on the ground insight. I was aware of the noise (I'm happy to sleep with earplugs), but other than that....woild you switch places? It's like $23 usd a night. Has a balcony, hot tub and good location. I'm just hoping it's not too dodgy or in am area that would freak the girls out 

The area would be full of noise 24/7 and full of an arrange of various international visitors.

The VC hotel area is Middle East dominated and the food choices may be limited (according to tastes)

Based on all the replies, I got a "sinking" feeling about this hotel.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

35 minutes ago, Arnie85 said:

I prefer to stay at the Hindenburg Residence.  Better view. 

Fairly well lit area