IGNORED

Somerset Pattaya - Grand Opening 1-11-2022

CaribbeanDelight

Just saw a video from Rides 4 Kickz on Somerset Pattaya. Apparently online booking isn't possible until 1-11. Currently have a soft opening.

And got a response from their reservation with the introductory rates.

1776472384_IntroductoryRates.thumb.jpg.f06430d84cc4fe8b2f4c28a240fa2ffd.jpg

Edited by Edtje
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

to save watching his video (which are typically pretty good...............way better than most who try to vlog pattaya ) it's on second rd about opposite central festival shopping centre

Edited by striderman

I'd forgotten about this new tall building, meant to look it up after seeing in back in Feb 2022

Was there ever a thread about its construction ? (because I missed it if there was)

7 hours ago, jaynewcastle said:

Was there ever a thread about its construction ? (because I missed it if there was)

No........

• Like 1

Nice video I thought this building was a condo. 

Early on they marketed the place as "Somerset Serviced Residences" which seemed to imply that it was a crossover between a hotel and a condo which I thought might have been a way to officially get around short-term letting of the condos.  However, it now looks like it is a straightforward hotel!