IGNORED

Looking for reliable iptv

simon miller

Hi Group

Ive just recently taken over an 8 bedroom guest house that needs minor refurbishing, what im looking to do is provide TVs in all rooms and looking for a very good well known iptv provider

from what ive been reading and find from people on the ground that WizzTV  https://www.wizztv.co.uk/  seems to be the most reliable and user friendly service that everyone is using,

I can follow their setup guide that looks very simple to install but i need to buy 10 android tv boxes also, 8 for the rooms and 2 for the bar, does anyone know where i can get these cheaper than lazarda or know if able to import these, looking for an android tv box like the x96 max 4gb and is it as easy as it looks to download wizz tv onto them

thanks

Si

X96-Max-Plus-Smart-TV-Box-Android-9-0-Amlogic-S905X3-Tvbox-4GB-64GB-32GB-Dual.jpg

I would suggest you go for the pre-loaded WizzTV boxes.

Before I got mine, I downloaded the software and installed onto my 3bb provided IPTV box ( so the wife could watch 3bb Thai TV ands I had all the international channels available ) but it never performed well. I got 3bb to come out and check, the first thing they did was reset their box to factory spec, and of course this deleted the WizzTV program.

Yes I would not use an box provided by the internet provider as I can imagine the quality of the box would be cheap I have this now with AIS box and wizztv recommend using 4gb ram boxes for faster processing I seen the AIS box is only 2gb so makes sense what you say 

Thanks so much for the advice 

19 hours ago, simon miller said:

Hi Group

Ive just recently taken over an 8 bedroom guest house that needs minor refurbishing, what im looking to do is provide TVs in all rooms and looking for a very good well known iptv provider

This will only apply If you are going to purchase new TV's for the rooms, if so you can get a smart TV that comes with Android built in, like TCL. I have IPTV on my TCL in the bedroom and it works fine.

The only cheaper boxes than Lazada, would be buying them on AliExpress, but could possibly take up to 6 weeks to come from China to Thailand.

Regarding the IPTV service, I've tried 4  or 5 different ones over the years, and Wizz TV is the best on the market by far.

Edited by Farangkie
  • Like 1

Great idea as I do need some new TVs also so I will take your device and buy TCL brand then install wizztv direct onto them , probably a better solution also for hotel rooms 

Thanks buddy great advice 👍