IGNORED

Mark as read

How do I undo 'mark site as read' I pressed it by mistake and would like to undo the action. I can't find a way to do it

6 hours ago, jed§ said:

How do I undo 'mark site as read' I pressed it by mistake and would like to undo the action. I can't find a way to do it

i don't think there's a way to do that. 

but you can look at all the posts, it will simply also contain content that you've actually already read. either use the "all activity" stream (https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/discover/) which will contain all the likes as well or you can create a new "personal stream" that will only contain all the posts and then use that. 

(ps: that's just according to my knowledge. maybe there's a way to "unread" it, but i'd be quite surprised, cause the functionality doesn't make much sense and i'd expect it to be very annoying to implement software wise... )

Edited by petehoax

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

18 hours ago, petehoax said:

don't think there's a way to do that. 

Thyank you for that. At first, whatever I posted last on a topic was the last thing I was able to see/read even though people had posted things after. But, since yesterday I can see what others have posted after mine. Strange! But then again I find almost everything to do with the internet and how it works, strange, and almost mythical, like when, thousands of years ago, only priests understood the religion/beliefs they were talking about.