IGNORED

Phuket [dance] clubs with most freelancers ??

betzzy

Always go to clubs by myself. Can't really do Bottle service when you are one person. 
Mainly like to interact with people in club and go with the flow than BG's. Pre-covid highly preferred the Tiger Disco on second floor since it probably had 95%+ FL's. 
But looks like post covid Tiger Disco is closed. From visitors on the ground which club has a good degree of FL ?
Videos / TR seem to suggest BarFunk / Sugar , but can anyone throw light with their experience. 

Pre-covid this was my preference order .

- Tiger 
- Illuzion (Hit or a miss sometimes)
- Tai Pan (Old, but few gems sometimes)
- Hollywood (Too less people)

90% of all (non tourist) girls in the clubs in Phuket will be some form of freelancers... at least some of the time. the borders are blurry and there's no clear line between "i'm just here to party and have fun" and "i will fuck with someone for money, at least sometimes under the right circumstances". 

so it's kind of hard to answer.

is the goal to have it as simple as possible?
"where is the easiest place to "pick up" a freelancer without any "game" or social interaction"? (not meant in a bad way... but just no games and not pretending anything, just asking "2000 for long time, ok?" etc)

illuzion is the biggest place and the most popular place, so it will have the most girls in there and the most freelancers. but it will be more difficult to find someone, at least if they're hot. i would say going to empire instead (upper floor there) might be somewhat easier. 
i think sugar normally falls in a similar category as illuzion. most are there in large groups, normally mixed with guys and mostly just having fun. doesn't mean they're not open to go home with you, but it's less easy. 

so i would say tai pan & bar funk are slightly easier in general. 

btw: what's wrong with solo bottle service? :)
it's also a good excuse to sit in with a group of girls and join them...

caveat: all of this is based on experiences during covid times (mostly in 2021 and early 2022), so the current situation might be somewhat different. 

• Like 3

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

• 11 months later...