Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

how much commission do Bar girls get for a lady drink?

thaislut

Walked by KINK aGoGo this afternoon and they had a sign in English, saying amongst other things, 20,000B month salary, 50B per drink, Must Speak Good English.  Suspect this is top-range for at least the non-WS areas.

Commission changes with the cost of the lady drinks at the particular venue.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Commission per drink the lady gets varies quite a lot. I've seen as little as 30 baht per drink and as high as 100 per drink. The most common seems to be 50 baht.

As for how much do they earn per month again it varies widely again. I've known girls who Earn north of 100k a month and I've known girls who average about 40k

• Like 3

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

As previously said it varies per establishment; we charge 130b an LD, girl gets 50b of that which is paid out daily which keeps them coming back to the bar; 20 drinks then it's worth 1k per day in their purse.

Last month our top girl got paid 21k in commisions from the bar alone; I estimate she pulled in 100k on top of that from her customers. We have no timebound stipulations on our Freelancers, they come & go as they please.

Throw a few sponsors in on top of that & some girls do very well however, stupidity will often kick in & their cash will go on assorted shite, family or loans to 'friends'; the smart ones will have their own car & condo.

I would like to add that none of the bastards have ever bought me a drink...🤨

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

Was talking to a some girls in Lady Love and Slutz. They get around 50 baht per lady drink but interestingly if they loose those slips they get when you buy them the drink or they don't make their drink quota for their contract, they have to pay back the difference at the full cost of the lady drink or it gets cut from their pay.

Don't know how true that is but I heard it from a couple of girls.

4 minutes ago, tdot112 said:

Was talking to a some girls in Lady Love and Slutz. They get around 50 baht per lady drink but interestingly if they loose those slips they get when you buy them the drink or they don't make their drink quota for their contract, they have to pay back the difference at the full cost of the lady drink or it gets cut from their pay.

Don't know how true that is but I heard it from a couple of girls.

The girls do seem to fuss about their drink slip/receipts.

I fear its just a scam by management trying to diddle the girls. The venues computers know everything. No need to rely on girls keeping hold of bits of paper in their tights.

Maybe a bar manager can defend the practice.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 02/11/2022 at 00:36, rog555 said:

I fear its just a scam by management trying to diddle the girls. The venues computers know everything. No need to rely on girls keeping hold of bits of paper in their tights.

Maybe a bar manager can defend the practice.

I would not call it a scam as it's made clear up front they must have the slips, however any half decent Pos system will have the record making them redundant really.

We don't rely on the slips and instead use the daily report to work out commission etc.

On 01/11/2022 at 12:36, rog555 said:

It's a badge of honor among the ladies and a way they can see what each is getting that night

29 minutes ago, Smeghead76 said:

I would not call it a scam as it's made clear up front they must have the slips, however any half decent Pos system will have the record making them redundant really.

We don't rely on the slips and instead use the daily report to work out commission etc.

So they can't sell or trade them any more?

Years ago I used to regularly buy Nut a couple of LDs.
One night she asked me to buy one for Beer.
I said but you know I only buy 2, so you only get 1 and you lose 50 Baht.
She said no, Beer will give me 100 for the ticket because she hasn't made quota and it's her last night so she'll get cut 170.

Some Thai bar owners use the LD cash as leverage over the gilrs, paying out monthly or every 2 weeks, fine them for lateness etc., horseshit IMHO, pay them out every day when they turn up. If they're Freelance then whether or not they come in that night they still get paid. 🤨

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

1 hour ago, Petesie said:

Some Thai bar owners use the LD cash as leverage over the gilrs, paying out monthly or every 2 weeks, fine them for lateness etc., horseshit IMHO, pay them out every day when they turn up. If they're Freelance then whether or not they come in that night they still get paid. 🤨

Generally you want some leverage over your employees. I work an entirely different business but it's the same deal, you don't want them collecting a paycheck and calling in sick the whole next week.

On 27/10/2022 at 20:16, Petesie said:

. . . we charge 130b an LD, girl gets 50b of that which is paid out daily which keeps them coming back to the bar . . .

Sorry if I missed it, but what bar are you talking about?

You're the owner / manager, I presume?

• Confused 2

On 27/10/2022 at 14:16, Petesie said:

Last month our top girl got paid 21k in commisions from the bar alone; I estimate she pulled in 100k on top of that from her customers.

Your top girl was bought 420 lady drinks in September 2022??? Really?? That averages 14 LDs a day, assuming she works every single day with no time off, no sick days, no GFEs and no days off entertaining sponsors. In what was a relatively quiet low-season month.

Edited by funky310

Experts warn that a laptop can seriously damage your sperm....

Although in my experience, not as much as sperm can damage your laptop!

On 27/10/2022 at 09:16, Petesie said:

Maybe the customers think you're just there to sell lady drinks and don't go with customers. 😤

23 minutes ago, kingofsurf said:

Sorry if I missed it, but what bar are you talking about?

Newbar / Thaiger bar on MiT. 

3 hours ago, Edge said:

So they can't sell or trade them any more?

Years ago I used to regularly buy Nut a couple of LDs.
One night she asked me to buy one for Beer.
I said but you know I only buy 2, so you only get 1 and you lose 50 Baht.
She said no, Beer will give me 100 for the ticket because she hasn't made quota and it's her last night so she'll get cut 170.

Never seen the trading happening myself. I suppose in some places that could still happen.

Interesting in getting more commission on a beer than a normal lady drink. In my experience it's normally less for beer as beer costs more for the bar.

4K salary a month for an older girl in a non prime position beer bar is not unheard of.

50baht per lady drink is typical IME in beer bars.

3 hours ago, Smeghead76 said:

Interesting in getting more commission on a beer than a normal lady drink. In my experience it's normally less for beer as beer costs more for the bar.

The other way around is to charge a set amount for a lady drink and if the lady wants a beer, that is ok, but it costs the customer an extra 30 baht, the lady still gets her normal drink commission, plus gets the drink of her choice... Of course the lady asks the customer if that is OK with them first.

This happens in a bar we both know well Mr Smeghead.

Somewhere we have been to before a couple of times together.

13 hours ago, GorGuy said:

The other way around is to charge a set amount for a lady drink and if the lady wants a beer, that is ok, but it costs the customer an extra 30 baht, the lady still gets her normal drink commission, plus gets the drink of her choice... Of course the lady asks the customer if that is OK with them first.

This happens in a bar we both know well Mr Smeghead.

Somewhere we have been to before a couple of times together.

That is certainly does mate.

17 hours ago, Smeghead76 said:

Never seen the trading happening myself. I suppose in some places that could still happen.

I was in a Walking Street agogo last night and this was happening. Buying some drinks and when the bill came there were a variety of names and numbers on the bill for the drinks I had bought. I checked with the ladies and sure enough, they were "selling" the tickets to friends as they had hit their drink quota and their friends had not. I think the ladies would have been cut the full price of a drink for each drink short of the quota, but instead they just paid their friend the 50 baht they would have got and saved themselves over 100 baht!

• Like 2

On 27/10/2022 at 06:16, Petesie said:

As previously said it varies per establishment; we charge 130b an LD, girl gets 50b of that which is paid out daily which keeps them coming back to the bar; 20 drinks then it's worth 1k per day in their purse.

Last month our top girl got paid 21k in commisions from the bar alone; I estimate she pulled in 100k on top of that from her customers. We have no timebound stipulations on our Freelancers, they come & go as they please.

420 drinks? And assuming customers are giving her average of 3k per "visit" (which is high?), that's over 30 "visits" (probably more like 50)?

If she's working 8:00 pm to 2:00 am every night and each "visit" is an hour, that's pretty close to averaging about a drink every 20 minutes (420 / 30 days / 5 hours), all night, every night. If there's anything more than soda, she's going to be drunk every night and even that's a lot of freaking sugar.  And I'm sure a lot of guys that buy her drinks feel they are buying the girl a drink, not just a fee for her time and bar space, and would expect her to get a real drink and finish it.

Not to mention how much dick she's getting.

That's a pretty rough life...