IGNORED

Cheapest foot massage?

Vespa

I’m a very cheap Charlie. Have seen places in Soi Buakhao for 100/120 baht. Obviously I do tip…

but only see them for 200 Baht in Jomtien….

can anybody point me to a cheaper place??

thanks.

• 1 month later...

Haven't seen any cheaper than 200 in Jomtien area. In Buakhao area prices are cheap because they want to lure customers in and offer after foot massage oil massage upstairs.

Old Fart

DIY is the cheapest otherwise 150 in Buakhao, multible shops

I live in Jomtien and get foot massage damn near every day. I have seen and been to a few different shops around here and have never seen a 100฿ shop!

17 minutes ago, Rocketboy said:

.. .  have never seen a 100฿ shop!

Creative pricing perhaps? 100 per leg😊

• Haha 2

On 02/12/2022 at 13:01, Kandinski said:

Creative pricing perhaps? 100 per leg😊

Did in fact saw a thb 100 place yesterday. About 100 meter left side from the S curve on Buakhao towards Klang

41 minutes ago, Kandinski said:

Did in fact saw a thb 100 place yesterday. About 100 meter left side from the S curve on Buakhao towards Klang

Yim Yim massage

20221205_153345.thumb.jpg.f1011d152207e76e80413bd7b4afd99c.jpg20221205_153226.thumb.jpg.80df712609b8b9de16cb7cb63aa65062.jpg

one of the cheapest on buakaow is currently directly opposite holiday inn express. 100 bht. i don't do massage probably under 20 in 34 years. but was there last week. helped a sore right leg a lot. 100 bht plus 100 tip.............lady drink is more than that and they don't have to rub my feet and legs for an hour.  so if in jomtien catch a baht bus get your legs up to buakaow and relax

12 minutes ago, striderman said:

one of the cheapest on buakaow is currently directly opposite holiday inn express. 100 bht. i don't do massage probably under 20 in 34 years. but was there last week. helped a sore right leg a lot. 100 bht plus 100 tip.............lady drink is more than that and they don't have to rub my feet and legs for an hour.  so if in jomtien catch a baht bus get your legs up to buakaow and relax

This topic is Cheapest foot massage in Jomtien area, not Buakhao.

Old Fart