IGNORED

The Base Central Pattaya 18-19 year olds

methodman

Just booked, I asked the airbnb host if guests 18-19 are allowed and was told its not an issue, wanted a 2nd opinion

Do the security at The Base allow 18-19 year olds upstairs? Has anyone had an issue?

Thank you

A newbie researching his 1st trip to Pattaya- Currently aiming for June 2016

The security has, and I just have to refer to my notes here... Zero fucks to give. Besides, the problem with below 20 ladies is they're not allowed to drink in bars. Perfectly legal for them to spend some time in your room. 

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

2 minutes ago, Thomaz73 said:

The security has, and I just have to refer to my notes here... Zero fucks to give. Besides, the problem with below 20 ladies is they're not allowed to drink in bars. Perfectly legal for them to spend some time in your room. 

A few hotels have restrictions on below 20.

• Like 1

Thank you for the fast replies

Been looking at the City Garden condo complex, just off south road, does anyone have experience with the security staff here? Mainly interested if they allow guests and 18-19 year olds, thank you

37 minutes ago, methodman said:

Been looking at the City Garden condo complex, just off south road, does anyone have experience with the security staff here? Mainly interested if they allow guests and 18-19 year olds, thank you

You're almost certainly only going to have an issue at some hotels (quite few of those, at that.)

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Security in the condos where I stayed never asked about ID. You can take with you even five 18s old girls. Nobody cares; in The Base, the same.

Butterfly, maomao, ting tong, Yuri always  :Drunk1:

33 years. 14 trips to Pattaya! 15h trip November-December

ibar and soi6 guy 🇹🇭