IGNORED

Cats Corner showing England -v- Ukraine

FELINE

You may be aware that UBC (True Visions) have not bought the broadcasting rights to the English FA Cup and England internationals (friendlies and World Cup qualification). The upshot is the majority of Pattaya bar beers, clubs etc. will not be screening those events, at least for this season.

I am pleased to announce that I have invested in any array of TV feeds that cover, amongst other events, all England international football matches, English FA Cup matches, cricket test and one day matches etc.

Shortly, once I've done research into what Cats Corner can screen, I will create a dedicated Cats Corner sports thread to inform all those interested.

But for starters, Cats Corner will be screening the England -v- Ukraine football world cup qulification match at 0130 Thursday 2nd April 2009 (Thai time).

Cats Corner is located at the junction of Soi 14/15 off Walking Street, just past Secrets.

Within the immediate area, I am aware that only Secrets and Windmill Agogo have similar facilities, but do correct me if I'm mistaken.

England -v- Slovakia went down well yesterday, so let's hope we can cheer England on, because if England win, world cup qualification will be within grasp.

cats_corner_logo_006_800x515.jpg

CATS CORNER Soi 14/15 Walking Street South Pattaya.

might call in to watch fa cup final on may 30th as we are in town.

Well done mate :001_Sawasdee: expect a house full

If you are in town, be glad to meet you.

Regards,

Paul.

might call in to watch fa cup final on may 30th as we are in town.

That's decided it - I'm going to put on free food for the FA Cup Final. Closer to the day, I'll

start another thread to publicise this.

I will pop in for the everton semi against Man Ure...hopefully we can make a game of it

• 5 years later...

This bar has changed owners, its now called thebigeasy!2. Very nice well worth a visit I stayed in Secrets so popped in for a drink.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

Archived