IGNORED

How do you save or download a video from LINE ?

Jumpin Jack Flash

I want to save some sexy videos posted by some of my LINE contacts. But I don't see any way to just save it to your phone or download it to your computer.

I've looked at several so-called solutions online, and they don't work. There is no option to save as a video, only as HTML (whole web page and elements) - a waste of time.

Is there a workaround out some online tool that can download as a video file (mp4 etc) ?

34 minutes ago, Jumpin Jack Flash said:

I want to save some sexy videos posted by some of my LINE contacts. But I don't see any way to just save it to your phone or download it to your computer.

I've looked at several so-called solutions online, and they don't work. There is no option to save as a video, only as HTML (whole web page and elements) - a waste of time.

Is there a workaround out some online tool that can download as a video file (mp4 etc) ?

If you have an iPhone and don't need perfect fidelity, you should be able to start Screen Recording, open Line, play the content and then end Screen Recording. You'll have to later trim the video. You'll need to make sure Screen Recording has been added to the Control Center; the extra page you get by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. Add it from Settings > Control Center if it's not already present. The Screen Recording icon is square with a fat central circle with a thin ring around it.

I'm not your savior, I'm just a naughty boy.

I see save options both on PC and Android. It's while the vid is playing. On PC north-east corner of the screen. On the phone, lowermost. Looks like a downwards arrow pointing into a sideways square bracket. This is videos that was sent to me or in a group I'm a member of. 

Edit: Maybe you're talking about this Voom abomination? Like the social media stream. Not easy to a DL option there. 

Edited by Thomaz73
More info

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Yes sorry should have mentioned, its the Voom Line videos I'm talking about. No download options there. Opened it up on laptop as well, no download options except useless web page format. (And I don't have a PC, only a Mac.)

So I tried your screen recording suggestion @Revanchistand it has successfully saved the video to my phone. Happy with the result, thanks.  I just need to trim it now as you say, but I'll do that later.

• Like 2