Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

"Go to first unread post"

Danolo

I notice when I open a thread, and hit the "Go to first unread post" button, it does that, but it takes me to the bottom of the first unread post.  If its a long post, I have to scroll back up.  It would be better if that button took me to the top of the first unread post.

Its not a big deal, I know.

1 hour ago, Danolo said:

I notice when I open a thread, and hit the "Go to first unread post" button, it does that, but it takes me to the bottom of the first unread post.  If its a long post, I have to scroll back up.  It would be better if that button took me to the top of the first unread post.

Its not a big deal, I know.

A bug maybe hopefully fixed in the new update we are waiting to install

sun14.jpg

OK, at the risk of asking a very stupid question .. where is the "go to first I read post" button?  

it escapes me …

24 minutes ago, cbmgolfer said:

OK, at the risk of asking a very stupid question .. where is the "go to first I read post" button?  

it escapes me …

image.thumb.png.152778efc1bb9133f9982fa6f34621cf.png

little blue button, can be a star if you posted in the thread

On 14/10/2022 at 20:42, Danolo said:

If its a long post, I have to scroll back up. 

Is it a long way to get your finger to your screen?

1 hour ago, Dutcher said:

image.thumb.png.152778efc1bb9133f9982fa6f34621cf.png

little blue button, can be a star if you posted in the thread

Or you can go to your profile, select "account settings" then "content view behaviour" and select one of the three options for every time you open a thread.

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

1 hour ago, keepitfun said:

Is it a long way to get your finger to your screen?

It's more that if the post has a signature block,  the content of the post is not on the screen at all,  and there's nothing to indicate that there is an unread post above,  so you may actually never see the first unread post.  

After all the button is "go to the first unread post",  not "go to somewhere I could scroll up to the first unread post from if I actually knew it was there."

As @Danolo said,  it's not a big issue,  but I'm pleased to hear it is a known bug that might get fixed some day.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On 16/10/2022 at 01:06, deano4598 said:

Or you can go to your profile, select "account settings" then "content view behaviour" and select one of the three options for every time you open a thread.

Ah, that sorted it.  Thanks!