Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

jomtien hotels?

tps

I've stayed longer-term in a couple of condos in Jomtien, but never in a hotel there. Does anyone have recommendations or negative experiences regarding any hotels in Jomtien? I am making a quick visit this time so condos aren't an option. 

I can only suggest Aiyaree Place Resort . (I stayed there a few nights when the condo building I live in lost all power for 3 days.) Depends what you want really ,this is a clean basic 3 star , small pool , good location , tho not beachfront or seaview. Located right in the Hanuman square ,easy walk to any jomtien bar, restaurant , etc , and on the baht bur route. This is a suggestion rather than a recommendation , but I found it clean, convenient and good value.  . 

• Like 2

I have looked at Jomtien Dusit. I have never stayed there but I have on my list on one of my visits to stay in Jomtien rather than Pattaya Central. Whilst reviewing options the Jomtien Dusit caught my attention.

I will also take a look at Aiyaree Place Resort as recommended above. ... and keep an eye on this thread😉

Edited by Laid Back Larry
correcting splelign ... ehm, spelling

I’ve no first hand experience but a friend stayed at Jomtien Palm Beach with family and it was ok. Not cheap though and, as many hotels in the area, has many coach parties (at least pre-Covid).

If you want even more expensive then Rabbit Resort is meant to be very good.

One long standing BM always stays in Silver Sand Villa and is happy there.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Jomtien Thani in Soi 5 was pretty good, very close to food, entertainment and the beach.  Comfortable bed, clean, nice view.  My only complaint is they had instant coffee on the breakfast buffet instead of brewed coffee.

• Like 2