IGNORED

X Zone - Soi 16

The Dark Lord

Just a warning! All members Be careful!

Have just been to X-Zone because my friend is the new manager in there. He's made a big improvement on a club falling behind the rest for quality of girls.

I've got some really nice photos, of some of the new improvements.

But these improvements come with a warning!!

On leaving X-Zone I bump into an old friend I've known for nearly three years now. Mamasan of Black and white below, Da from That nasty place Secrets.

Thank the gods she had sense to leave that dump, can ya tell i'm no fan anymore....

Now she's not the problem. The problem comes with the owners son of X-Zone, who comes across fist flying about to lump me one just because I was

having a bit of two way teasing with she. He's obviously a drunk that cant control his drinking or his temper. :D

Its no wonder that place went down hill so quick. I wont be going back without an apology from him.

I find this very hard to believe. I was in X Zone tonight for about an hour from about 11:30 PM till 12:30 AM. I was with the younger owner (the old man is his partner, not father) part of the time. There was no way he was drunk. In fact, the numerous times I have been there, I have never seen him get violent, even though there have been times he should have crushed someone's skull. Somehow I tend think there's more to this story then you are telling

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

I find this very hard to believe. I was in X Zone tonight for about an hour from about 11:30 PM till 12:30 AM. I was with the younger owner (the old man is his partner, not father) part of the time. There was no way he was drunk. In fact, the numerous times I have been there, I have never seen him get violent, even though there have been times he should have crushed someone's skull. Somehow I tend think there's more to this story then you are telling

I've met him and his older partner a few times now and I find the younger one especially a very quiet person, I'm surprised at this also. :BJ1:

Have just been to X-Zone because my friend is the new manager in there. He's made a big improvement on a club falling behind the rest for quality of girls.

On leaving X-Zone I bump into an old friend I've known for nearly three years now. Mamasan of Black and white below, Da from That nasty place Secrets.

Thank the gods she had sense to leave that dump, can ya tell i'm no fan anymore....

Now she's not the problem. The problem comes with the owners son of X-Zone, who comes across fist flying about to lump me one just because I was

having a bit of two way teasing with she. He's obviously a drunk that cant control his drinking or his temper. :BJ1:

Its no wonder that place went down hill so quick. I wont be going back without an apology from him.

Rimco has always been pleasant when I have seen him, I have never seen him drunk and mouthy. You do know that they own both of the gogo's? I think B&W have shifted some of the girls from x-zone, so there may be a shortage for a little while.

Rimco has always been pleasant when I have seen him, I have never seen him drunk and mouthy. You do know that they own both of the gogo's? I think B&W have shifted some of the girls from x-zone, so there may be a shortage for a little while.

No shortage (of girls or customers) last night

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

i was in both a week last wednesday 18th and again on thursday 26th and i have to say there definately was a shortage of girls in x zone the first night there was about 8 dancing and 3 of them were service girls who looked as if they were about to be fed to the lions interaction was extremely poor. but at the same time black and white had about 30 girls. however 4 of us went in and we sat down against the stage. we ordered our drinks and before i even looked around or up one girl bent down and said " hello you buy me drink" now nothing puts me off a place more than pushy girls and this was a new record even in thailand.

worse still when i was in on thursday night one service girl was walking round with a tip box for the dancers. this i a practise that should cease immediately and is nothing short of begging. if i have some interaction with a girl and have a laugh i will tip her and i am no cheap charlie but if i want to tip beggars there are some far more deserving causes on the streets.

i'll moan about club boesche later.

I was out with kadafi last night and amongst other clubs, we also dropped in here for a few drinks. Had a chat with Micky the mamasan (ex baby dolls, windmills) who is always a great host and bought us some shots. Had a chat with the new manager who seems like a nice bloke although he looks like he's another punter. Can't comment on the owner though. Stopped in at club boesche as well -- that place has gone downhill. I think i counted about 6 people in there.

Edited by noodles

The owners son?? As the owner is about 23 years old I doubt that.

The 23 yo owner wouldnt say booh to a goose mate so I think you maybe have a case of mistaken identity somewhere along the line.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

The owners son?? As the owner is about 23 years old I doubt that.

The 23 yo owner wouldnt say booh to a goose mate so I think you maybe have a case of mistaken identity somewhere along the line.

Because one owner is middle aged, the op has assumed its the younger guys father.

having a bit of two way teasing with she. He's obviously a drunk that cant control his drinking or his temper. :P

If it this Da who is involute shi can be the reason, her middle name is problem. She works for me before.

Da.jpg

The friendly dating site :)

banner.gif

The guy says that's her. He's known her nearly 3 years. They were both trying to tickle each other, just messing about, when matey boy comes in with his fists ready. I've told him its not his son and explained the situation there. Takes all kinds to live in Pattaya...

He's been told its because of what he does for us. Told him to put it down to jealousy on the guys part and leave it at that.

I visited X-Zone in February, first early in the month and then again a couple of weeks later. On the first visit I was the only customer. OK, it was a Sunday night, but on the next visit a Thursday night it should have been busy however, there was still only a few customers.

This part of Pattaya is really feeling the pinch. A number of beer bars in this sub soi have closed down and maybe a few Go Go's might follow suit.

the pretty girls get barfined early get there before 8

It's open before 8 ? :GrinNod1:

• 3 weeks later...

I have never seen the younger owner drunk. Most of the time I saw him sitting quietly at the bar or standing outside. I never realised any agressive behavior from his side.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

I heard that the younger owner and the mamasan recently got into a fight.

Apparently, she took 90% of the girls to another gogo.

Edited by tingtongfarang

we were in X-Zone about 4-5 times just two weeks ago... I love that place! No problems for us!

Eat. Down. South.