IGNORED

Just arrived and have 30 days tourist visa

chang beer

Hi. I just arrived and my 30 days are about to expire next week. If I remember correctly first I need to get non immigrant O for 3 months and covert it into a one year visa correct?. With a service cost around 23,000 baht to do this if I remember correctly And there after I paid around 13,000 a year to extend it..no medical insurance needed at that time 3 years ago  Is this about right? My problem is I was out of Thailand for the last 3 years but up till then I used to simply extend my non immigrant O annually for around 13,000 baht .So which Visa agency service is the most reasonable? This of course with no money in the bank.

Thank you

No money no honey and certainly no visa. 

• Haha 2

Think an agent will do the whole thing for you in one go. So get you a 3 month Non O and also the 12 month extension giving you about 15 months in total. You might have to pay 1900B to get a one month extension on your visa exempt stamp as the visa process takes a few weeks now. But the agent will best advise on that one.

Think you might be a little optimistic hoping to get it for 23000B if you don’t have the money in an account. Have a look at some recent threads on this site and you will get some good advice. One of the mod’s is particularly knowledgeable.

As for which agent - again have a look on here plenty of suggestions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Recent thread that might contain something useful. There are many others. Btw, if you're on a visa exemption, you could extend for 30 days if you want more time. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On 29/09/2022 at 13:26, chang beer said:

Hi. I just arrived and my 30 days are about to expire next week. If I remember correctly first I need to get non immigrant O for 3 months and covert it into a one year visa correct?. With a service cost around 23,000 baht to do this if I remember correctly And there after I paid around 13,000 a year to extend it..no medical insurance needed at that time 3 years ago  Is this about right? My problem is I was out of Thailand for the last 3 years but up till then I used to simply extend my non immigrant O annually for around 13,000 baht .So which Visa agency service is the most reasonable? This of course with no money in the bank.

Thank you

Cambodia Inter Travel on Soi Buakhao on the Pattaya Tai side of the hospital. Your numbers are very close.