IGNORED

Pattaya Running Routes

Lefty6262

I’m headed to Pattaya in a few weeks and was curious if anyone might have any running routes they could share.

Typically, I run between 5-10K a day.  I’ve found some areas are a challenge (very little room for a runner on the road and sidewalk, dogs, etc). I usually run the route highlighted in the map and I’m looking for different routes.  Thanks in advance.

Start around Soi 13, headed south on Second Road, west on south Pattaya Road, then north on Beach Road, up Nakula Road. I typically      run    the route back to Soi 13.

pattaya-map-Running.thumb.jpg.23e18e459e2abed470553bc2077e9e15.jpg

Unfortunately Pattaya running is not the best. because of traffic and the Dogs. for flat running I run on beach road you can get a easy 5k with an incline when you get to the north end towards Dolphin round about. when i want to add hills i head towards Bali high pier and then up to Budha hill. Bangkok has some good running. you can can run from benjakiti park to lumphini using the green mile

There is a running route around Big Buddha Temple in Pratumnak. No traffic. Popular with local runners. I think the loop is 1.5k, maybe 2k.

"If I ever acquire wisdom I suppose I shall be wise enough to know what to do with it."

If you want to venture outside of the city, head to Lake Maprachan, not only purpose built track, but lots of eye candy :)

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png